Any recommendations on options courses

Discussion in 'Options' started by erichamm, Sep 8, 2005.

1. erichamm

erichamm

I've been trading futures contracts and I use options to hedge with against the furutes contract. I need to learn more about options trading. Does anyone have any recommendations where I can find any information on strategies for hedging, and info on delata, thetas, and omega strategies.

2. JackR

JackR

Strongly recommend you use the search function here on ET. Look in the upper right hand corner of the screen. There is a great deal of information available.

Jack

3. Take a look at redoption.com and optionplanet.com. I believe they are both part of Think or Swim. Very reasonable prices for the info.

I would read some books before taking any class, though. Do a search here for option books and you will find a good list.

Cheers!

4. flyers&divers

flyers&divers Guest

I just took took a RedOption Beyond the Basics seminar. It was truly excellent and free.

They are charging for the three day advanced seminar in Chi. but most of the others are free.

Think os Swim also has a chat session each week for clients on various sujects and anyone can access the archive.

The Options Industry Council has a traveling show but so far I have not heard anything there beyond the basics.