Any recomendations on Expating

Discussion in 'Economics' started by AKUMATOTENSHI, Mar 20, 2011.

1. Chile.

#51     Mar 29, 2011
  2. The litigious system has convoluted things so bad, that even when I am assualted by a vagrant. I place my self at risk for defending myself. Even when I am struck three or four times on video. The moment I strike the individual back, charges could be brought against me. The nanny state does work by a long shot. The pacific region is looking better and better everyday. Counting down the days to expating.

Akuma

#52     Mar 29, 2011
  3. Bob111

Bob111

i would stay in country you like for a year or so,before move in permanently

#53     Mar 29, 2011
  4. zdreg

zdreg

you are not going anywhere without a game plan. in any case, you don't sound like the type to buy a 1 way ticket.

#54     Mar 29, 2011
  5. copa8

copa8

don't know about australia, but when i was in singapore, i saw boatloads of expats.

#55     Mar 29, 2011
  6. Exit plan has already been initiated. Liquidation of all matieral assets has begun. Contacst have been made. Local immigration laws have been reviewed. Preparing to contact embassies for extended stay visas. A one way ticket is the prefered choice. I am still holding out for Japan ot Taiwan. It is a cultural preference.

Akuma

#56     Mar 29, 2011
  7. zdreg

zdreg

what are the significant differences in culture?

#57     Mar 29, 2011
  8. This is due to high average population quality. Immigration will kill the goose that creates the golden eggs for Denmark and similar countries. Their open-minded liberalism will unfortunately do them in as 3rd world lifestyle arbitrage sets in.

#58     Mar 29, 2011
  9. Zen Buddism vs. Roman Chatholic Christianity is a significant cultural difference. Credit usage vs. equity/wealth building, size and use of residential space. A sense of entitlement vs. sense of honor.

Akuma

#59     Mar 29, 2011
  10. EON Kid

EON Kid

I lived in Singapore as well, most here are talking out their ass, do your own research. Go on the expat forums.

#60     Mar 29, 2011