Any recomendations on Expating

Discussion in 'Economics' started by AKUMATOTENSHI, Mar 20, 2011.

1. Bob111

Bob111

you must be kidding...name a few reasons,i'm all ears.
    last time i checked,price of pretty much everything is at least x2 of US prices. and i'm talking about basic necessities.

#41     Mar 28, 2011
  2. How about one of the places where people are happiest?
    http://www.forbes.com/2010/07/14/world-happiest-countries-lifestyle-realestate-gallup-table.html

That puts Denmark at the top. It only rains 6 months of the year, the "summer" generally falls on a Wednesday, and they pay 60%+ in taxes, so what could possibly be wrong with that?

My conclusion is that it must be because of Tuborg, Carlsberg, Snaps and Gammel Dansk :)

Not to mention that almost everyone are nice, welcoming, speaks multiple languages, and are highly educated.

#42     Mar 28, 2011
  3. True..

But bring all the necessities with you and enjoy clean water,clean food , clean air and the lowest taxes.You can start LLC here and pay only 6% a year.

p.s. and fresh chicks, that want you altogether, if you have money of course.Even not that much..and if you are not that ugly:D :D

#43     Mar 28, 2011

4. HOW DO I MAKE MONEY TO ESCAPE THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA? ZAMBIA IS my CHOICE.

#44     Mar 29, 2011

5. I WANT TO SURVIVE BY PURE HUNT.

KILL FOR FOOD.

CREATE FIRE FOR HEAT.

FIND WATER.

MAY I BE ALLOWED TO LEAVE THIS FUCKING COUNTRY?

#45     Mar 29, 2011

6. I am prepared, ready and waiting.

Are you?

BOREDOM WITH THE PERMISSION SLIPS ALLOWED BY YOUR AUTHORITY FIGURES.

#46     Mar 29, 2011

7. I will survive. You won't. Good luck boys and girls.

Soon... credit cards won't work. debit cards won't work. your supplies of franchised food networks will break down. then what you do?

continue to pretend you pieces of shit are hot shit. that's what you do.

#47     Mar 29, 2011
  8. d08

d08

Clean air, I didn't know the huge traffic jams of Moscow emit clean air. With the exception of caviar, the food is quite disgusting - fattening, unhealthy and not very tasty. Clean water, if you don't take a geiger-meter to it :D

#48     Mar 29, 2011
  9. Bob111

Bob111

at some point of your life good medical care facilities near by will be more important than fresh chicks. as for clean water and food..i spend 30 years in Russia,born there,married,serve the army..you don't have to tell me about how clean the water or how great food quality is..
    Vikana is right-you have to live with happy people. happy,wealthy and speak the language you know. russian is not an easiest language to learn. don't forget crime rate and terrorists. having dual citizenship i prefer live in US and pay higher taxes. i guess i'm just stupid..:p

#49     Mar 29, 2011
  10. Bob111

Bob111

you can buy any caviar cheaper and better quality(made in alaska or canada) in any russian store in US :p

#50     Mar 29, 2011