Any recomendations on Expating

Discussion in 'Economics' started by AKUMATOTENSHI, Mar 20, 2011.

1. bussiness growth are not to levels that point to an economic recovery.

-----------------------------------------------

No shit, really? You mean there is not an economic recovery going on?

:mad:

There is still plenty of money to be made in the US. However, you better make it as the clock is ticking and the Have nots will soon take over most of the country, as the Government will squeez zzzzzz the middle class to death.

Who is John Gault?

#31     Mar 26, 2011
  2. Yeah, those are real hard hobbies to pursue in the U.S.

#32     Mar 26, 2011
  3. The "citizens of the US who want change and growth" supposedly voted for their Messiah in 2008, not a right-wing religious guy as you seem to think. They just got stuck with the change in forms of unemployment checks, etc.

#33     Mar 26, 2011
  4. The vast majority of individuals from the last local I resided in were more interested in sports and drinking. The main focus was around an alcholol culture.

Akuma

#34     Mar 26, 2011
  5. "wherever you go, that's where you are"? Not always true. The environment does affect one as a human being. If you go to a dog-eat-dog place, it is likely that you become more of a dog-eat-dog person.

#35     Mar 27, 2011
  6. This is exactly what I am getting to. Cultural influences direct enviroment, individuals who exist in an this enviroment must adapt to what ever social norms are place. The other option is to go to another enviroment. I was told that you can't run away from your problems. This is false.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_fallacies

Akuma

#36     Mar 27, 2011
  7. Russia

#37     Mar 27, 2011
  8. Stay in the UK. Its YOUR fucking country, damn it. Stand up for it.

See, the problem with emigrating to another country because you won't stand up for freedom is that you have a problem in the first place. You won't safe guard your freedoms. So you move to another country and you will eventually loose your freedoms there too, since you (the people) aren't taking care of them. Freedom is like muscle, if you don't exercise and use it, you will loose it.

So stay my friend. Be that guy/gal, like Gandhi or Thoreau or Rosa Parks.
    Unless your life is at risk, stay.

http://ask.slashdot.org/story/09/06/27/0152216/Emigrating-To-a-Freer-Country

#38     Mar 27, 2011
  9. d08

d08

The pacific region region, specifically Singapore or Hong Kong, is very attractive but the BUT lies on real estate which is expensive compared to most places. Australia isn't favorable because of taxes (people seem to forget that part). Places like Malta and Andorra or even Netherlands seem to be much better suited for traders.

#39     Mar 27, 2011
  10. Go to Hell .:D

#40     Mar 28, 2011