Any recomendations on Expating

Discussion in 'Economics' started by AKUMATOTENSHI, Mar 20, 2011.

1. It sounds you are insulted.
    Is that something you had to do?
    Anyway, you are hijacking the thread.

#21     Mar 24, 2011
  2. Dogfish

Dogfish

Singapore at 17sgd for a pint of beer that's US$13.45 or over £8 and that's just a crappy irish pub

#22     Mar 24, 2011
  3. No, I am not confused, but you apparently didn't understand my humour.
    And if men protect women naturally, then you just provided ample proof why the idea sucks.
    And again, since we have established that the idea sucks, stop pushing your idea because you are hijacking the thread and you are proving that you are an asshole as well.

#23     Mar 24, 2011
  4. Butterball

Butterball

What makes you think wealth is easier to come by in another nation?

You need to provide details why you believe you can not pursue wealth in the US in order for people to understand your circumstances and provide alternatives.

#24     Mar 24, 2011
  5. zdreg

zdreg

with your handle AKUMATOTENSHI you probably have connections
    outside the US. ask them for their recommendations.

what do you mean by sovereign? most nations are sovereign.

#25     Mar 24, 2011
  6. This is exactly the reason why. Sheeple mentality and corperate rankism can be quite a hinderence to economic advancement. As far as adjusting to different cultures and languages. My family is quite spread out across the planet. My hobbies include RC planes, antiques, motorcycles, martial arts and others. I have would say that I am quite well educated on both academia and street wiseness.
    The changing religious demographic in US is creating an enviroment perpetuates the poverty industry. Certain indicators come with certain religous demographics, i.e. unionization, alcholism, pedagogy, etc. Rather than wait for rome to fall, it would be wiser to exit. There will be a rebirth but as in trading it is better close out a position before it hits the bottom of its range. You can buy it back at a lower cost when the volume indicators signal.

Akuma

#26     Mar 24, 2011
  7. I would choose Aussie or NZ if am a young person today.

In the mid-70's, USA was my choice.

#27     Mar 24, 2011
  8. I have heard hong kong is an easy place to make money, but no matter what...if you cant make money in the US, dont expect to make much more somewhere else.

#28     Mar 25, 2011
  9. URUGUAY.. is where I would go.. also

I will be dead when this ahppens.. but our country the USA.. will have the large majority of people leave the country... the name will change... it won't bet he end of the world, but it will be the end of the USA.. everythign our country was founded on.. low taxes, (no fed tax), the right of liberty.. etc.. it is all at RISK.. we are a war mongering country...

the quality of life in the USA is low compared to many other countries..

also what if the state of texas tried to revolt against the GOVENMENT .. bet your butts the army would come in and kill americans... your neighbors.. guess what .. just like LIBYA.

The USA state and federal governmetns are way too big.. but they need this so that when averge citizens and anyone in the public sector tries to chagne things.. the government whihc is soo big will have too many dependent sucklings too fail!!!!!!

#29     Mar 25, 2011
  10. Commodities, currencies, equities and atiquities can be traded anywhere in the world. Watching broadcast television from around the world show cultural differnces between regions. Prioritization of goals in technnologies and economic growth in an area and following through with them says alot about the peoples. Half done is not finished. I am still waiting for a high speed rail system coast to coast. I have traveled acrossed the nation this past summer and indicators such as bussiness growth are not to levels that point to an economic recovery. The economic system is still in stall mode. In certain areas of the world the the controling ideology propagates internal growth than growth by aquisition. It an Eastern way vs. a Western way of doing things. Nations that are being looked at are Japan, Taiwan, New Zeland, India, Austrilia, Vietnam, Laos, etc. These emerging growth nations are where the growth will be. There is a certain realness that exists in other lands. The citizens of the US who want change and growth are not being heard nor looked at because of Narcissism, pedagogical strategies, and a religious false doctrine that has it center of operations near the See. The world is not flat and evolution is a reality.

Akuma

#30     Mar 26, 2011