Any reason not to trade 6E over EURUSD?

Discussion in 'Forex' started by davewolfs, Aug 11, 2009.

1. You're special needs. ^This is you attempting to bluff your way through this thread. Correlation is 1 on triangular arbitrage. Adding binaries, intraday at that, is pure bullshit. UBS is 600bp wide on a one-week atm Euro binary call. I can imagine that Saxo and the IG shit would be worse.

Try the FX-ebonics in prison, it may fly there.

#51     Aug 14, 2009
  2. sakhter

sakhter

You're entitled to your own opinion. Maybe I will learn, maybe I won't. I highly doubt your a fortune teller and can tell future events. (ie. how I will totally not learn anything). legendary stupidity or not, it's still legendary.

Maybe that crystal ball of yours can be put to better use.

cynics are hilarious.

#52     Aug 14, 2009
  3. It's not opinion, it's fact. It doesn't require any special skill to know that any binary option involvement would turn a small TA loss into a large one. So, you're busted on theory and practice.

You took a shot; now it's time for a new handle.

#53     Aug 14, 2009
  4. IG is fed funds +18,000bp, lol Phukking POS

Be careful his brother is an assitant sales manager at Gold's and he can get discounts on Dermacrine! 5 squirts a day and he'll be a beast in weeks.

#54     Aug 14, 2009
  5. sakhter

sakhter

again, it is just an attempt to figure out what veyron may be doing. I have seen binary options dealers where you place your bets on whether it will close higher or lower than the previous close. And no they aren't 600bp wide & I am sure you can create intraday spreads. However MINIMAL they may be. (http://www.anyoption.com)

#55     Aug 14, 2009
  6. You stated that you trade triangular-arbitrage with options...

You didn't just post a link to a site receiving 60/100 on a 50/100 fairval payout? Holy shit, you did. That's 1000bp in edge loss at 100/167 and 700bp in edge loss at 100/175 payout.

omfg. I am crying.

#56     Aug 14, 2009
  7. sakhter

sakhter

quote me as to where I said i trade tri-arb with options. because I am sure what I said was an attempt to figure out what veyron was doing.

#57     Aug 14, 2009
  8. Your 4:28 ET post.

#58     Aug 14, 2009
  9. sakhter

sakhter

I guess you don't understand sarcasm. OR read what i wrote after.

#59     Aug 14, 2009
  10. You're done. You offered a vague example on how it would be possible to add options. It isn't possible. Not remotely.

You linked www.anyoption.com to make the argument that 600bp was overstated. I understated the loss. The spread/edge-loss is 700bp at 100/175 and 1000bp at 100/167.

#60     Aug 14, 2009