Any reason not to trade 6E over EURUSD?

Discussion in 'Forex' started by davewolfs, Aug 11, 2009.

1. 6E

• 6e.png
      File size:
      23.1 KB
      Views:
    #41     Aug 14, 2009
  2. and finally M6E ( ouch )

• m6e.png
      File size:
      23.4 KB
      Views:
    #42     Aug 14, 2009
  3. sakhter

sakhter

Wow 400% return in 5 years? OMG WHAT IS YOUR STRATEGY!

I am being sarcastic of course.

With all those returns I would think someone of "that stature" would not bother commenting on a loosing strategy. Seeing how they are making <100% return a year. If someone said they found something, and they are excited they found something, give em a good pat on the back, a nice "welcome to the club." ie. LET THEM BLOW UP, sometimes it's the only way to learn.

#43     Aug 14, 2009
  4. lol, bollox. Some of us come into this realm financially secure, with alternative revenue streams and investments, and looking for an enjoyable and challenging way to make some money, we're not all underfunded unemployable vagrants you know!

#44     Aug 14, 2009
  5. sakhter

sakhter

I actually have some respect for you cabletrader, don't screw it up :cool:

LOL, nitpick away. because grammar/spelling matters on internet forums. Who am I trying to impress? You? atticus? don't fucking make me laugh.. oh, too late.

#45     Aug 14, 2009
  6. Oh hell scrap that last comment then, I need all the respect I can get!

Guys, you're on your own :D

#46     Aug 14, 2009
  7. That's some research... adding AON options to triangular-arbitrage. Legendary stupidity. Please, don't stop on my account.

#47     Aug 14, 2009
  8. Yeah, it's a losing strategy, as it's a crowded, automated arb. You have no fucking clue what you're discussing. All that "research" for naught.

#48     Aug 14, 2009
  9. sakhter

sakhter

legendary indeed! because I totally trade tri-arb with options. It's not that I am speculating as to what Veyron may be doing.

Right or wrong, someone is gonna blow up. Right or wrong, someone will learn a lesson.

#49     Aug 14, 2009
  10. Words cannot describe the awesomeness. You won't learn a thing. Totally.

#50     Aug 14, 2009