Any RealMoney Pro users?

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by jbtrader23, Jul 16, 2002.

1. nitro

nitro

nitro

#41     Jan 14, 2003

#42     Jan 14, 2003
  3. Babak

Babak

Guys, guys, you're losing focus here!

When Cramer is emphatic, and over the top as in sell the widow's bonds and buy ABC Inc.....That's when you gotta fade him!

Don't be drawn into the minutia of Cramer's brain. Many others much smarter have been lost never to return from such a harrowing expedition.

#43     Jan 14, 2003
  4. gaj

gaj

what babak said is dead-on.

the amazing part is that cramer hasn't applied this to himself, since he KNOWS it exists.

from his book (the one with his face huge on the cover), he said that when he was at the firm, some CEO came by to talk with them, and cramer was high fiving him, etc.

came out of the meeting, and asked berkowitz what their position was in the stock. berkowitz told him he (berko) had sold it all...as soon as he saw cramer high-fiving the guy.

he also talks about selling out in october '98, and his wife 'saving' the firm...and that he was selling.

#44     Jan 14, 2003
  5. wow, Cramer did it again. He trashed ebay this morning and it hasn't looked back.

#45     Jan 21, 2003
  6. looks like real money pro is dead. they trying to sell something called "street insite" now for $2200. not sure who is doing the writing there.

#46     Feb 3, 2003
  7. Just subscribe to Todd Harrison's sheet Minyanville.com. $79 per year can't be beat, and the guy is a better trader than all the RealMoney "traders" put together. Further, Todd H. is starting to share his technical insights and settings: very cool.

#47     Feb 3, 2003
  8. gaj

gaj

heard that cramer now likes gold stocks.

combined with today's top reversal on huge volume, i can't think of a better indicator that gold has topped for a while.

#48     Feb 5, 2003
  9. cramer says its time to buy now. of course he has said that about every other week all the way down. kass also said this morning he is at maximum bullishness right now.

Where We're At: An Ideal Place for Opportunists

By James J. Cramer
    02/07/2003 12:29 PM EST
    Click here for more stories by James J. Cramer
    I am committing my cash, all but $40,000 that I will be able to retrieve after some sales on Tuesday, into this tape now. I will keep that other money on the side to see if I can buy a last tranche even closer to the hostilities

#49     Feb 7, 2003
  10. Babak

Babak

Yup...I read the gold call and chuckled :p

#50     Feb 14, 2003