Any PROP offering REDI?

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by piyayo, Nov 4, 2015.

1. piyayo

piyayo

Some brokers do offer REDI, but any prop?

Many thanks!

2. rmorse

rmorse Sponsor

Bright Trading. BTW, that is a terrible way to choose a prop firm, IMO. Nothing against Bright.

3. piyayo

piyayo

Bright hasn´t given any response to my mail in 3 days...

What a customer service ! .....

Not to mention their web is from past century. They don´t give good impresions.

Thanks for the info @rmorse , but any others please?

4. rmorse

rmorse Sponsor

Sorry, I only knew they used Redi because they clear GSEC. Why Redi? I used it for many years and was not impressed. Might be better now. I stopped using it in early 2010. My firm offers it but I'm not sure if anyone uses it.

On another note, if you expect "customer service" when you join a prop firm, you will be disappointed.

5. FSU

FSU

Agree with rmorse. Many, Many platforms better then Redi and I have had Redi as a backup for many years.

6. piyayo

piyayo

Hi @rmorse

As we talked in private I´m looking for a vertical DOM to trade stocks and REDI has it. That´s why I´m looking for a prop with such tool (among other requests).

And I must admit that most of the props I´ve contacted have very bad customer service as most of them not even response to mails. But some of them seems to be serious.

7. Gambit

Gambit

Bob doesn't silexx have a way to get vertical dom?

8. rmorse

rmorse Sponsor

Yup.

9. Gambit

Gambit

You have to give bright a little slack. It is a family business and one of the brothers died recently.

10. Gambit

Gambit

Check out silexx.

#10     Nov 4, 2015