Any prop firms that offer favorable payout?

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by T-Bone Trader, Jul 31, 2008.

1. I've been to the normal firms:

Equity Trading Academy

And they don't offer very good payout percentages.

My feeling at the end of the interview was that I would only be there to spend my capital on giving them whatever percentage of my profits at month-end, horrible commission rates and expenseive desk fees.

Does anyone know of any prop trading firm in NY that offers really high payouts? Like mayble 90-95%?

2. What was you deal at avatar
    and were u paying a desk fees
    Did you put 5K up front - ???
  3. narballs

I have heard Atlas (atlastradinggroup) gives 90%. So does Cy Group ( , they back their traders.
  4. After looking into several firms I finally signed up with Equity Trading Capital . So far all is ok for me and my payout is 90%. and the firm absorb all the losses.Ken the instructor is one of the best trainer and trader i have ever seen
  5. I think you can get 100% at Echo but you need a Series 7.
  6. If you're putting money up why would you ever except less than 100% pay out?

Only exception I could think of is if you're getting serious mentorship.
  7. Yea well if you getting no desk fees and your commision are low ( as long as they dont want you to over trade and make money on your commision
  8. quantinator

quantinator Guest

Can hook you up if you want to go to Jersey.
    The group I trade with starts with .0045 for in office and decrease if you hit higher volume, also if you want to give up on the P/L side they will drop the rates. Remote guys get a better deal because the overhead is lower, so they give better rates. I think they start with .004 and go down from there. Just one thing, I think they require 10K cap.
  9. NKNY

I think cy group pays 100
    % if your trading 20x lev with 5 k deposit..

I was told if they allocate more capital to you after 4 months they will profit split. The choice is yours ... Of course you need to show them you know what your doing in those 4 months..

10. yes, Echo requires a series 7 and maybe a 63 depending on what state you live in, and if you are remote they offer 100% but you are on your own (no training/mentoring) not sure about their offices in NYC or S. FL, just pick up the phone and ask
    #10     Dec 9, 2009