Any prop firms in austin other than assent

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by harbinger, Feb 25, 2009.

1. harbinger

I am a prop trader in austin with assent and just want to know if there are any other places
  2. cstfx

3. We have an affiliate location run by two 10+ year traders (super smart programmer types, LOL).

We're having an Open House and Free dinner/drinks on March 25 coming up.

More info:

PM me if you would like to attend.

4. What do you not like about the Assent office in Austin? They seemed to have a nice set up to me when I checked them out several months ago.
  5. Why is that funny??? :confused: :confused: :confused:
  6. I'm sorry, it's just that they read these posts sometimes, and are such humble, nice people that I thought I might be embarrassing them....that's all.

Darren and Jennifer are extremely successful and excellent traders...and have really developed a strong group of traders under their wing. I'm very proud of what they have done.

Don :)
  7. elliot

How good are they? How much did they each make last year? How many traders are in the office? How good are the other traders?
  8. jnorty

95% of traders lose money but hearing don it sounds like 90% of brights make money. I can't recall don mentioning the threatening .25% transaction tax which would cripple bright and
    all traders overnight. Don are you organzing any preemptive fight against this?
  9. rudy376

10. cstfx

Velocity is a futures commission merchant. The OP is with Assent so he is looking for an equity firm. Velocity does not have a prop trading division.
    #10     Mar 1, 2009