Any prop firms in austin other than assent

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by harbinger, Feb 25, 2009.

1. harbinger

harbinger

I am a prop trader in austin with assent and just want to know if there are any other places

2. cstfx

cstfx

Kershner

3. We have an affiliate location run by two 10+ year traders (super smart programmer types, LOL).

We're having an Open House and Free dinner/drinks on March 25 coming up.

More info: www.stocktrading.com/events2009.html

PM me if you would like to attend.

Don

4. What do you not like about the Assent office in Austin? They seemed to have a nice set up to me when I checked them out several months ago.

5. Why is that funny??? :confused: :confused: :confused:

6. I'm sorry, it's just that they read these posts sometimes, and are such humble, nice people that I thought I might be embarrassing them....that's all.

Darren and Jennifer are extremely successful and excellent traders...and have really developed a strong group of traders under their wing. I'm very proud of what they have done.

Don :)

7. elliot

elliot

How good are they? How much did they each make last year? How many traders are in the office? How good are the other traders?

8. jnorty

jnorty

95% of traders lose money but hearing don it sounds like 90% of brights make money. I can't recall don mentioning the threatening .25% transaction tax which would cripple bright and
    all traders overnight. Don are you organzing any preemptive fight against this?

9. rudy376

rudy376

Velocity

10. cstfx

cstfx

Velocity is a futures commission merchant. The OP is with Assent so he is looking for an equity firm. Velocity does not have a prop trading division.

#10     Mar 1, 2009