any prop firms hiring?

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by AnonTrader, Apr 15, 2002.

#21     Apr 17, 2002
  2. TigerO

TigerO

That's gotta be a joke, right?

What's all that about you guys who want your customers to put up money and then giving 100% payouts about making your dough from huge leverage, commissions on that and gazillions of trades, other costs plus seminars, while not having more profitable traders than any other brokerage?

Caveat Emptor

#22     Apr 17, 2002
    #23     Apr 17, 2002
  4. TigerO

TigerO

:D

#24     Apr 17, 2002
  5. Turlo

Turlo

There are several Prop. firms that allow you to trade firm capital. I trade next to people from all backgrounds in a prop. firm similar to yours. The fact that you went to Princeton means jack in this industry, its all about profitability..

Good luck in your trading and take the chip off your shoulder.

:cool:

#25     Apr 17, 2002
  6. I agree, just do well with whatever path you choose, and get the chip off the shoulders....

If you want a job, take a job...no big deal...

Geez, lighten up - I really wonder some times why everyone is so miserable all the time that they want to attack everything on the board.

Try to enjoy your lives....

#26     Apr 17, 2002
  7. Thanks StatTrader. Don's response was so off the wall that I thought I didn't phrase myself correctly.

#27     Apr 17, 2002
  8. I'm a little confused about the comments about GS..? Having been exchange clearing members with SLK since 1978, and their largest firm, we were brought in under the GS umbrella...why is that so odd to everyone?? If Taco Bell is a member of the Pepsi family, I don't think it means that everyone who eats a taco is considered the same (just a response to the JP Morgan bank comment)...

Sorry to cause so much concern over a minor comment....:confused:

#28     Apr 17, 2002

9. OK.... let me present a brief guide to "Donish".

"part of the GS family".... translated.... "I'm a customer of SLK"

"legally prohibited from posting traders P&L".... translated.... "my traders are losing money"

"we're here to help traders achieve their dreams".... translated.... "we're here to bleed you dry"

"day trading's not for everyone".... translated.... "most people will lose their 25K"

"wall st. firms don't pay big $$$$ anymore".... translated.... "let me have your college fund"

#29     Apr 17, 2002
  10. Gee, you sure showed me......

:)

I was going to respond, but since you're hiding behind a new screen name, I'll just let your pettiness slide, enjoy our misery...

#30     Apr 17, 2002