Any Position Traders Out There?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Roscoe, Oct 8, 2003.

1. Roscoe

Roscoe

Is anyone on this list trading EoD or are you all daytraders?

Thanks!

2. Position

3. I do position/swing trading - holding 2-30 days or so.

4. T-REX

T-REX

I Swing trade mostly. But after I'm into a good trade I'll hold it as long as the market will allow me to. I will position trade also but those signals take a VERY long time to develope. I will Day trade also (see EGO CHALLENGE thread in Journal section) & will Scalpe on occassion when the situation warrents it. :D

.....I just LOVE the markets Dude. So I'll trade what ever is moving. I'm ALWAYS in the market!:cool:

5. lindq

lindq

There are swing traders here. But we're busy booking profits.

The great majority of posts you see are from day traders who haven't seen the light yet. They're still living with this ridiculous irrational dread of holding an instrument overnight.

I figure it stems from their childhood fear of having the lights out.

6. T-REX

T-REX

:D :D :D

7. balda

balda

I think VLADIATOR is trading EOD

8. I speculate on the intraday, daily and weekly time frames, on both equities and futures...

PEACE and good-specul8tion...

9. ...backtest this. In an uptrend, buying the open and selling at the close every day makes MORE than buy-and-hold. We don't FEAR the night, we LOVE it.

10. I trade both day and swing/position. Have a few accounts which allows me to take advantage of longer term price movements. Its something you have to get adjusted to watching your position trades go up and then retrace but thats the name of the game if your holding over 1-10 trading days or so.

#10     Oct 9, 2003