Any online brokers that don't have fees for low balance/activity?

Discussion in 'Retail Brokers' started by interdigital, Dec 24, 2007.

1. zdreg

zdreg

any place have free checking with a low minimum or no minimum amount for each check written?

#11     Dec 26, 2007
  2. SogoElite has been good to me. I have them as a secondary account for stocktrading.

Decent useable platform.. Visually better than their Genesis Laser platform.

#12     Dec 26, 2007
  3. ha ha what a fag.

what's up Puretick? Or is it Tarding Zoo?

I would have to say Tarding zoo...based on the rampant immaturity of your constant attacks that make no sense.

PureTick doesn't get immature to that degree, I'll give them that...Tarding Zoo is a whole new level of immaturity though.

The retarded usernames usually give Tarding Zoo away too....that's a dead giveaway, you always have moronic usernames.....

LOL- you guys crack me up.....

Just for the record, I would say my answer to his question was very pertinent.

#13     Dec 26, 2007
  4. 1011101

Fidelity has a mySmart Cash account which is similar to a checking account. You can link it so it pulls money directly from your fidelity brokerage account.

No fees. Pays 3.5% interest. And refunds all atm fees.

#14     Dec 26, 2007
  5. I know it's going to sound like I'm a shill boy for MB (trust me I'm not).

But I forgot to add earlier that MB also offers check-writing and debit card privileges for trading accounts....

I had forgotten about that feature until someone mentioned Fidelity offers the same thing.

P.S. To clarify, I have an IRA with Fidelity, and they are a very good organization...just can get expensive if you are wanting to trade frequently. other than that, they are top notch.

#15     Dec 26, 2007
  6. eminiben

eminiben

lotus brokerage charges no inactivity fees and $500 margins for eminis. The commissions are about the same as IB

#16     Dec 26, 2007
  7. Out of curiosity, do they pay interest on cash? Thanks.

#17     Dec 26, 2007
  8. Retired

Retired

Scottrade has no low balanace or activity fee. No free paper statements/confirmation either. But why do you want that in the mail anyway? Just print it out.

FYI, I am not plugging for Scottrade. I lost a lot of money due to their screwy system.

#18     Dec 26, 2007
  9. Optionsxpress, 100% sure, I have an account with them.

I have also heard that about thinkorswim.

#19     Dec 26, 2007
  10. I would recommend Mirus Futures. They have a free demo, Zen-fire data feed (best), and terrific support staff.

#20     Dec 27, 2007