Any one trade bund outright?

Discussion in 'Index Futures' started by Learner, Dec 20, 2005.

1. cmaxb

cmaxb

Thanks, there are just so many reports. And the difference between which reports Bund reacts to and which it doesn't is so great.

#11     Mar 10, 2006
  2. I am interested in why you think this to be the case. I think scalping for 3 ticks with a 4 tick stop loss to make 10 ticks a day net is quite possible. With such a small profit taget and slightly larger stop loss as described above, a winning % of 59.65% is needed when using a commision value of €3.90.

I am not interested in being proved right or wrong. I am just interested in why you think it is difficult as I may have missed something.

#12     Mar 10, 2006
  3. cvds16

cvds16

because I have tried it, nowhere have I lost so much money as in the bunds.

#13     Mar 10, 2006
  4. RedDuke

RedDuke

Anyone knows e-signal symbol for bund?

#14     Mar 10, 2006
  5. BKuerbs

BKuerbs

Current month: GB M6-DT

Regards

Bernd Kuerbs

#15     Mar 10, 2006
  6. 0008

If bund is so horrible then some guys must take the losers' money and be very rich!

#16     Mar 11, 2006
  7. cvds16

cvds16

hey try it and we will take in a year or so ...

#17     Mar 11, 2006
  8. Dogfish

Dogfish

I trade it outright intraday along with over 100 others in my office on a depth trader for a few ticks at a time, it's a great product to trade but you need to learn the intraday games played in there, which takes commitment.

There are hundreds of guys at prop firms who day trade it and watch every tick, 11 hours a day for years on end and are not small fry either, trading up to 2000 a clip. You're up against the best in there who will gladly destroy any textbook rules novices use to trade it. Sometimes you have to trade pure antilogic, false breaks and economic release squeezes are part and parcel of it. It's worth pursuing and is one of the most challenging games of wit you can enter.

#18     Mar 15, 2006
  9. Just swing trade it

#19     Mar 15, 2006
  10. Dogfish - I am interested in how many ticks per lot is achievable on a typical day. I do basically the same thing but call it a day after 10 ticks of net profits per lot.

#20     Mar 15, 2006