Any one buy the Covel Dvd's?

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by jrlvnv, Dec 18, 2011.

1. jrlvnv

jrlvnv

Just looking for a review on the Dvd's that are on the Covel website. Searched Google and couldn't come up with anything relevant. Thanks for any info

2. I doubt you will find anyone here. Trend following can be learned with a bit of research free of charge.

That said, since I do not know what is in them, he just might have some secret mojo that no else is aware of.

Am I willing to pay to find out?

No.

This is strictly opinion of course, and not to be taken as an endorsement or non endorsement of the materials he provides.

3. Michael Covel's wicky-page states that he is an author and film director. Attach whatever "significance" you want to that. :cool:

4. M. Covel probably never has placed one trade in his life....if you want some entertainement, buy the DVD:D

5. The guy is a snake oil vendor.

Do not feed the snake oil vendors as it is only encourages them to make more snake oil.

Snake oil vendors rely on the old saying 'there's a sucker born every minute'.

Dont be the next Sucker.

[​IMG]

6. ET at its finest... OP asks for reviews from actual purchasers of the materials, and instead gets anti-Covel white noise from know-nothings...

7. Listen to the pot call the kettle "black"..... :(