Any of you guys up for cops forcefully taking your blood?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Banjo, Sep 13, 2009.

1. How about I float the argument the right has used to defend inspecting for terroist possibilities. If you've got nothing to hide then there should be no objections. When I get pulled over by a cop, I never object to anything he wants since I keep my nose clean. Its just a matter of weeding out those with less than civilized intentions that make the world a more dangerous place.
    Again, freedom from.

#11     Sep 13, 2009
  2. We all have to be safe. Forget individual freedom, safety is key. I also suggest all men have their penis cut off so we can get the rape under control. Everyone can have their hands cut off so they can't steal. They should also have their legs chopped off so they can't run from the police. Wow, this is going to be great. No one will have a penis, no with have any hands, and no one will have any legs, and WE WILL ALL BE SAFE.

On the other hand, how about we gather up all the left-wing fruit-loops in the country and we send them to Europe so that freedom loving individuals in the good old U S of A are safe from tyranny and those who would destroy our personal freedoms and liberties. That sounds like the best safety net of all.

#12     Sep 13, 2009
  3. I would agree with you, except you have left three important points out of the equation:

1) Remove the tongue, so no evil could be spoken against the central government.

2) Remove the ears, so no evil spoken against the central government could be heard,

3) Remove the eyes, so no citizen could see the evil done by government employees.

[Now, of course, government employees will need to have all of their parts and pieces, so they will be able to "serve" the citizenry, and procreate, so that we may be able to replenish the government ranks]

Add those three ingredients, and I believe we will have achieved perfect safety and tranquility..............

#13     Sep 13, 2009
  4. Stop it Patrick Henry, your powdered wig has got me all teary eyed.

#14     Sep 13, 2009

5. Heres a hypothetical for you. Your daughter gets killed by a drunk driver. Do you change your tune?

#15     Sep 13, 2009
  6. Good question.......and my cheap answer [not having been in this situation] is I would hope not.

#16     Sep 13, 2009
  7. How about your boy Ted Kennedy? Do you change your tune?

#17     Sep 13, 2009
  8. LOL. Please tell me this a joke. In Germany if you don't accept a job as a prostitute they will take your unemployment benefits. MoFo, if that is freedom, then let freedom ring. Everyone should have their daughters forced to have sex with strange men by the state. Its freedom. Barney Frank would take the job as a gay prostitute and enjoy it.

#18     Sep 13, 2009
  9. Barth kept it real, you're just kind of a goofball.

#19     Sep 13, 2009
  10. Its all propaganda. I know. Its only well documented and what not, but its all bullshit. Europe is great place to live. Mobility up and down the economic ladder is the best in the world, isn't it.

Nevermind me, I only have LIVED in Europe. I have never been, but I have LIVED there. Great logic Mofo.

I am also against unemployment benefits. When the state offers unemployment benefits those benefits tend to end up being us in extortion schemes, such as forcing women into prostitution. Don't mind me though. That has never happened or been documented at all. Its all a fairytale.

#20     Sep 13, 2009