Any NYC firms with 1K or less deposit requirement?

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by Bakinec, Aug 18, 2010.

1. Bakinec

Bakinec

Why isn't this thread dead yet?

#21     Oct 13, 2010
  2. Wow. So much for their education eh? Why was half fired?

#22     Oct 13, 2010
  3. zdreg

zdreg

why do u care?
    if u think it should be dead ignore the thread.

#23     Oct 13, 2010
  4. Bakinec

Bakinec

WTS is just one of the better wolves out there. I also traded in 09 and was fired, but that's because I was late all the time, because I didn't care, because I found out about e-minis and wanted to trade ES and not have to split my profit with anyone for their shitty MOO MOC strategies.

#24     Oct 13, 2010
  5. You were an independent contractor there though, right?

#25     Oct 13, 2010
  6. nysegi

nysegi

You may get more enjoyment out of 1k if you just lit it on fire, good luck

#26     Oct 13, 2010
  7. Bakinec

Bakinec

They're LLC, so I think I was a partner? I don't remember.

#27     Oct 14, 2010
  8. When they got close to $1500 total loss they got fired, also for not doing enough volume. In my 3 months there I think 1 person got a check out of like 30 traders, maybe your the exception lol. I think they are good though for a new trader who wants to learn about scalping stocks for .01 and rebates all day.

#28     Oct 14, 2010
  9. It seems that would make sense seeing the trainees put up the $1500. WTC doesn't want to float someone who can't trade... would you?

I think it seems fair that they would give someone 3 months of a chance. In that time period they could've studied and traded every waking moment to make it happen. Ya know, given it a full effort. I'm not saying overtrade because there's times when you're better off not trading but am saying put in the time to learn every facet of 'what it takes'. Just my .02

My problem with NY firms though to be honest is just about every New Yorker I've met has a tinge of criminal and or arrogance in him. And to be honest why would someone want to be surrounded by people like this?

#29     Oct 14, 2010