Any new good newsletters out there?

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by plan, May 28, 2009.

1. plan

plan

I see Fari Hamzei has a few thousand followers on stocktwits, just curious on how anyone here uses his posts? Mostly for option traders?

#21     Jun 21, 2009
  2. plan

plan

I like Tim Knight's blog and he's a good chart reader for long term moves. However, this market needs faster moving charts, maybe going back 3-6 months maximum (Tim uses decades old charts). I think that's the reason he's gotten so burnt this year

#22     Jul 26, 2009
  3. Check out www.cswtrader.com if you trade the grain markets. Fantastic trade recommendations.
    I'm on the $29 trial now.

#23     Jul 29, 2009
  4. The best newsletters for futures traders are put out by MF Global Research (MFGR), in my opinion.

#24     Jul 29, 2009
  5. how much is it for non MF customers.

#25     Jul 29, 2009
  6. does anyone know of a good blog/newsletter servivce covering the Asian futures markets?

#26     Jul 29, 2009
  7. plan

plan

curious if anyone has signed up for any of the stocktwits newsletters and has any opinion?

#27     Sep 2, 2009
  8. My.02

Anything by Art Cashin, David Rosenburg or Dennis Gartman.

For Free Stuff I like www.optnqueen.com

#28     Oct 20, 2009
  9. I hear Marc Faber is good, but not sure if it is very useful for short term traders , can anyone comment on the The Gloom, Boom & Doom Report ?
    http://www.gloomboomdoom.com/portalgbd/homegbd.cfm
    I read you can find it free on the web, please pm me if you know where !! :)

Personally I subscribed to a bunch of free email newsletters and I read excerpts of pay services on decisionpoint.com but I find that most of their recommendations
    don't make money or at least not in the short term.
    I found one newsletter service that claims to be showing you how to trade like a hedge fund, http://www.buy-point.com/home.html

I am going to try one of their lower price service just to check out what they do ,
    have you heard of them ? They say they are Swiss, not sure if that's good or not. Performance is real though and rather impressive for their currency trading IMHO.

#29     Nov 8, 2009
  10. plan

plan

I dont think there are excerpts from the FAber report out there for free but if you listen to his interviews you get what he wants to hold (like buy gold, buy oil, buy ags, short fins, whatever the pairing).

There was a poster here who said he was awesome and had some great calls last 2 years. It's just too long term for me though....

#30     Nov 8, 2009