Any new good newsletters out there?

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by plan, May 28, 2009.

1. plan

plan

I'll start with my favorite three:

1. Position trading: Zanger (used him a long time ago, not bad but don't know any others, if you have an update on his performance, write it here)

2. Daytrading:

www.highchartpatterns.com (best in their field, $37 a month)

3. Long-term Trend Trading, (I just subscribed to this and like it, $10 a month) www.maoxian.com

Full disclosure: I'm a subscriber to #2 and #3.

Any other ones? Condition it has to be cheap, like $50 a month max.

What I do is daytrade with HCPG, and then I have a longer term acct I am managing with Maoxian's trend trading.

2. plan

plan

bump.

This place used to be great for conversations like this... what's happened?

3. plan

plan

4. tim knight's slope of hope. bearish bias

not saying he's always right. but always thoughtful

www.slopeofhope.com

best deal. free

5. plan

plan

Agreed. Slope of hope I think is one of the best, if not THE best, trading blogs out there.

6. I also used to read:

www.alphatrends.net
    (Brian Shannon, sharp guy, experienced technical trader)

www.upsidetrader.com
    (run by a former hedge fund manager, also a very sharp chap)

both sites have become mostly paid, which is a pity. i'm more inclined towards free stuff

they have some deal with stocktwits. i'm not a big fan of stocktwits because i think you may get sucked into overtrading, maybe i'm wrong.

actually, for people who do trade frequently, i would probably recommend the two sites anyway. at least to check your opinion against what these two chaps are up to . . .

i prefer free stuff.

i'm not affiliated with either site

7. plan

plan

I know both sites, and I think HCPG beats both by miles and is half the price.

I hung out at stocktwits for a few days but it really screwed with my trading style and I did the mistake you just mentioned, i overtraded like crazy.

If you like free stuff, then check out a blog called etf corner, at etfstocks.typepad.com has some good ideas.

8. ok thanks will check it out :D

9. plan

plan

#10     Jun 2, 2009