Any Name For this?

Discussion in 'Technical Analysis' started by GotherL, Jan 23, 2021.

1. GotherL

GotherL

NVAX just went to 125 to 290 3 days after my post. Jeezus. I knew something was up with it just could't describe what it was in technical terms.

#11     Feb 6, 2021
    murray t turtle and Nobert like this.
  2. GotherL

GotherL

Guess it was just a gut instinct.

#12     Feb 7, 2021
  3. %%
    WELL since its hindsight+ that can be helpful.
    IN 2019, we could rightly call it a biotech\ penny stock.
    Biotech is an interesting sector;
    biotech can be the wildest of the wild/up or down.
    Also interesting ,its almost, but not quite, up to its 2000 MARCH peak of $311:caution::caution:

#13     Feb 7, 2021
  4. easymon1

easymon1

Bring More.
    NVAX D 2021 0128 3.png

Last edited: Feb 8, 2021
    #14     Feb 8, 2021
  5. treeman

treeman

Good catch. It is consolidation. One of two things is going on during consolidation... accumulation or distribution. To be honest, I don’t know that I would have called the direction properly in this case (it looks more lower highs to me vs higher lows), except for that everything everywhere right now is in accumulation mode. I dont think I would have pulled the trigger had it come to my attention. Obviously once it passed 190, it was on. Only strong hands left.

#15     Feb 8, 2021
  6. GotherL

GotherL

If you seen some of my other posts I talked about JKS in the 50's and nio in the 30's. I don't really post on here much but just to ask questions. (Got my own discord for that.)

Currently, have my eyes on a chinese BTC play. Ticker symbol: SOS. I think with BTC going crazy and RIOT/MARA being way overbought investors will be rotating to lesser known btc companies.

It went to $1 to $7 this year so your not exactly buying the lows but when compared to RIOT which went from 50 cent to $50 you can imagine there is still a lot more room. Plus, they did an offering at market price on Friday so you know it's not likely to dump below 6.20 anytime soon.

Last edited: Feb 13, 2021
    #16     Feb 13, 2021
    easymon1 likes this.