Any Millionaire Traders out there?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by TruthSeeker247, Mar 26, 2003.

1. box

box

Best year was during the bubble and made ~ $48K in about 8 months, and that was having a bunch of level2 quote screens pasted on my screen with perhaps one chart. Fearless like a 4 year old. Ahhh how I calculated in x-number of years how wealthy I would be at that rate. I look back and wonder how I ever pulled that off. I am seemingly smarter now, and have dozens of charts with nicely colored lines, and one Level 2 for order entry, and I have not been able to even come close to doing that amount since. Though I see it's possible every day (if only I had taken that position...I would have made a killing!). Still in the game, I guess that says something. Glad to see some are doing X-tremely well.

#31     Mar 29, 2003
  2. How do you get auto- ex with NITE ?? and dont they turn off auto-ex whenever they feel lkike it ??? thnx

#32     Mar 29, 2003
  3. OK, I'm standing ... now what:confused:

#33     Mar 29, 2003
  4. We did have an auto-ex with MASH and a connection to NITE's internal crossing network. Those days are long over, like $500 dollar a month apartments in NYC.

Gene Weissman
    E-Brokerage,LLC
    gene@ebrk.com

#34     Mar 29, 2003
  5. Now all the guys who stood up.....I am starting a hedge fund and need your contribution.....need 1 million dollars at least

LOL

#35     Mar 30, 2003
  6. How much did you make last year? Whatever it is, you could have made twice that.......still think you're number one?

#36     Mar 30, 2003
  7. Someone is confusing a net worth of 1 million and a million dollar a year income. Two diff things.

#37     Mar 30, 2003
  8. Dragn

Dragn

Voted $1!!!!!

LOL

Dragn:D

#38     Mar 30, 2003
  9. Dragn

Dragn

Should have included negative numbers!

LOL

Dragn :D

#39     Mar 31, 2003
  10. 39 traders made $2,000,000... come on, boys.

And if you're telling the truth: damn you... damn you to hell!

#40     Mar 31, 2003