Any list of tax accountants who specialize in Traders?

Discussion in 'Taxes and Accounting' started by Traderham, Apr 14, 2011.

1. Yup, it's April 14th and I'm posting about taxes. I did my own last year, and dreading this years. And yes, I filed my 3115 a few years ago, so the IRS sees me as a trader and I meet all the guidelines.

I have all the numbers together, but just don't feel like spending my weekend putting them on the right forms. I've Googled trader taxes and gotten lots of hits from accountants who specialize in this, but none in the Los Angeles area.

Just wondering if there was a list somewhere of the accounting firms who specialize in trader taxes. Or if anyone has a recommendation in the Los Angeles area.

I understand there is no way in hell any accountant is gonna meet me on April 15 to get my taxes done by the 18th (thank god for the extra few days this year). I would file an extension and pay my estimated amount by Monday. Just wondering how much they would charge. Since I have all the forms ready, I don't think it should take more than a couple of hours for someone who knows what they're doing. I even bought TraderLog last year and used it to prepare my 4797, so that's all done.

Thanks!

2. Trader13

Trader13

3. Can somebody please recommend some accountants for UK clients. Thanks