Any legal issues with posting a level II video??

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Math_Wiz, Jan 2, 2008.

1. Pekelo

Pekelo

Also they first should send you a cease to exist note if they want you to stop, before suing. So go for it, the test of the pudding is well, eating it....

#21     Jan 4, 2008
  2. Math_Wiz

Math_Wiz

Well, I just tried downloading Camtasia, but discovered that it doesn't work on Windows 2000. So then I tried downloading Adobe Captivate, but it won't let me install it without a serial number, and apparently the only way to get a serial number is to buy it. So I guess you have to buy it, then try it for 30 days, then return it and try to get your money back if you don't like it. I'll pass on that, thanks.

So anybody got another good recommendation for video screen-capturing software that runs on Windows 2000?

Thanks,
    +-*/ Math_Wiz

#22     Jan 6, 2008
  3. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

I suspect you will be ok. I used to have basically realtime info posted to people all the time in my chatroom using hotcomm and no one ever came after me or any of the other people running rooms over there for it.

Brandon

#23     Jan 6, 2008
  4. so I've watched several of those guys (steve gomez) video's.

do you guys think what he's doing is the way to go?

just curious about the sentiment... I guess at least one person on here thinks he sucks, but what about the rest of you?

#24     Jan 6, 2008
  5. Joab

Joab

#25     Jan 6, 2008
  6. Math_Wiz

Math_Wiz

Thanks, I'll probably give that one a try in the next few days.

+-*/ Math_Wiz

#26     Jan 6, 2008