Any insights on Europrop trading?

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by proptrader911, Mar 22, 2012.

1. They are non-us firm backing traders on equities and futures. 3 offices, 2 European ( Spain and Poland + 1 Canada ) they have a strong training division but mostly for US institutions.

I went through the training for prop trading and was very satisfied, now trading with them and still satisfied. The platform is really not the best but when i think its normal when you pay 200$ . Looking to move to futures when more funds in my account.

#11     Apr 8, 2012
  2. guest2

guest2

3. 7out

7out

I believe I spoke to them in my search of past two weeks. They are based in Quebec and are a division of WTS, so solid enough to be around tomorrow and the day after, but ???

If memory serves me correctly Malick is in charge (if I am thinking about the correct firm).

He wants to see all your paperwork before he discusses a deal. I sent in a day trading prop report detailing my avg W to L, my winning %'s vs loser's %'s, stock I traded, and net profit/loss per stock, as well as per day of the week and even by hour of the day.

He said that report means nothing to him, and requested detailed trades for 3 months, I responded by saying I was not comfortable providing that. He suggested he has a stable of traders that earn $1MM yearly, I asked him if he could cover/cross out their name and give me a months' worth of detailed trades (maybe I can learn something from others, pick up some pointers). He refused.

Emails and conversations died there.

#13     May 10, 2012
  4. guest2

guest2

It's normal that they ask for report, how can they know how you trade and who you are ? They are not under wts , they are competitors.

#14     May 10, 2012