Any ideas of position decribed?

Discussion in 'Options' started by Dael, Nov 30, 2011.

1. Maverick74

Maverick74

Here you go.

#11     Dec 1, 2011
  2. Dael

Dael

Well, the puzzle is going on :)

I've asked the author in comments straightly if it was 1-3-2 spread and he gave pretty simple answer "no".

He's not a dude keeping secrets for the paid workshop. He just wants to keep some intrigue before revealing, I hope :)

So if there won't be any other clues, let's just wait for the moment.

#12     Dec 1, 2011
  3. It's a 1x3x2 with altered pricing or "what-if" on vol. The curvature means he's fucking with the profile either through time, price or embedded verticals.

We don't care. If you pay for this you're a complete idiot. Mav and the others have it right.

Would you mind taking the soiled condom off the lens? It would make it easier to view the pics.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/FLNUaGYo7Q0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

#13     Dec 1, 2011
  4. Dael

Dael

atticus,

As you've may noticed, I didn't argue with anybody in the thread. I've thanked for the opinions and said that MAYBE it's something else in the position. But, again, I've built 1-3-2 on my own and said that it looks similar. Period.

I treat all the members here with respect, so you do it too. Thanks.

#14     Dec 1, 2011
  5. OK, then you have you answer and we don't have to hear any more about your awesome seminar. Thanks.

#15     Dec 1, 2011
  6. Dael

Dael

Errrr, what my (or anybody else) seminars are you talking about???
    Read the whole thread again. I didn't even suggest any seminars.
    Let's stop offtoping.

#16     Dec 1, 2011
  7. ROFL, I kindly thank the sheriffs, no drive bys on this part of the forum. I feel sorry for anyone trying to break into your cribs.

#17     Dec 2, 2011
  8. JakeGreen

JakeGreen

People are so touchy these days...:D

#18     Dec 2, 2011
  9. I am not the forum cop, and if you want further elaboration then I suggest you tell the guy selling the "workshop" to cut the crap and answer your question. Enough of the "secret sauce".

#19     Dec 2, 2011