any highly recommended

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by BoomBoom68, May 25, 2008.

1. Thanks Mike - appreciate the advice - i am coming to find out most people on here are assholes and have nothing to add to the posts other than ridicule - good trading to you

#11     May 26, 2008
  2. Wow, if these are new to you (CME? stockcharts.com?? bloomberg????, investopedia?????? - and all the rest :confused: ) good luck with your trading education and I'll see you in the markets ... on the other side of your trade ... :)

#12     May 26, 2008
  3. Well the dude did not specify his experience level.

Besides, there really is not anything out there worthy for experienced traders.

The drill is some snake oil selling or some trader posting his charts annotations in blog in hopes of eventually becoming one. ROFL

If he is an experienced trader and he is looking for intelligent technical discussions he is pretty much shit out luck unless he happens to hit one of those rare threads in discussion boards, you know the once in a blue moon types? :D

NN

#13     May 26, 2008
  4. was it really that odd of a question to warrant such a dickhead response? hardly a noob - but was interested in any websites or blogs that are worthy. I was just on the traderslab forum and much more professional. There are no sarcastic responses and sems like the moderators do their job from eliminating the MANDLEBROS of the world.

#14     May 26, 2008
  5. #15     May 26, 2008
  6. yeah ... :)

it doens't happen very often for reasons which I think would be pretty obvious, lolz :D

#16     May 26, 2008
  7. 4XIS4U

4XIS4U

8. Amenhotop

Amenhotop

9. Check out www.fogcityfutures.com (the blog is fogcityfutures.com/commodities-blog.html)

I think it's a pretty new blog though...

#19     Jun 13, 2008