Any Hedge Fund Analysts in NYC / Jersey area...?

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by wondergurrl, Apr 19, 2019.

1. I see. I had no idea about this. Still very in-experienced. Thank you for your advice. Really appreciate it. :p

#11     Apr 20, 2019
  2. Correct. But they are mostly a closed circle of men who pretty much shut us out and don't take us seriously. Either that or they are trying to sleep with me and I'm not comfortable in this situation. It's like 98 % male, and mostly from "old boys network" ( I hope you know what this means).

I've been reading posts on this forum for a month now, and thought that this would be a less hostile environment to make connection in, turns out I was wrong. :mad: :mad:

#12     Apr 20, 2019
  3. destriero

destriero

May I ask who at your B-school calls Stern, "Sterns"?

#13     Apr 20, 2019
  4. destriero

destriero

stern.png sterns.png

ET, you have been trolled.

#14     Apr 20, 2019
  5. That is not my experience and has not even years ago. I studied at Carnegie Mellon's MSCF program near Wallstreet and had plenty contacts and friends at Stern as well and there were plenty women who worked full-time and studied part-time at NYU bus school. Not sure where you get your 98% men ratio from. When quant nerds can break into trading and banking then you can, too. There are plenty guys in grad schools and undergrad programs who look to make friendships and build relationships not based on sex, avoid those who gross you out and hang with the ones you relate to. It's really not that hard.

#15     Apr 20, 2019
  6. I don't understand. What do you mean by this? What does ET stand for?

And please quit posting my profile pic. :mad:

#16     Apr 20, 2019
  7. destriero

destriero

C'mon, you're at Stern!

2019-04-20_1243.png

#17     Apr 20, 2019
  8. Overnight

Overnight

Well, with the tuition you pay to go to a private college there in NYC, you should be smart enough to understand that ET is an acronym, which stands for EliteTrader, which is the website you are currently on.

If you didn't wish your profile pic to be posted, you'd have it either as A) not public, or B) not have a pic to begin with.

You should also know, with that money you pay to go to said private school, that "in-experienced" is not a hyphenated word.

It is "inexperienced".

Look, don't worry about it.

Yer in the best hook-up location in the world, NYC. Go out into the real world, like your very expensive private school, and network yourself there. Don't they still have bulletin boards out there in the City? Screw this online stuff. Talk to REAL PEOPLE!

#18     Apr 20, 2019
  9. zdreg

zdreg

I would defer to the Wall Street and life experience of Robert Morse.

#19     Apr 21, 2019
  10. Robert Morse

Robert Morse Sponsor

I sent her a Private message with a suggestion. The post here were not helpful.

#20     Apr 21, 2019