any guy tried SSF

Discussion in 'Financial Futures' started by ADX_trader, Nov 8, 2002.

1. Te'

Te' Guest

Anybody know if RealTick has data yet for them?

#11     Nov 8, 2002
  2. No.

#12     Nov 8, 2002
  3. Te'

Te' Guest

No they don't or no you don't know? :p

#13     Nov 8, 2002
  4. No; they don't.

#14     Nov 8, 2002
  5. JayS

JayS

From eSignal:

When will eSignal provide SSF quotes?

Both OneChicago & NQLX will be releasing SSF's on this Friday, Nov. 8th. We are currently scheduled to release
    OneChicago by Monday, Nov. 18th and NQLX by end of the first week in December.

Both exchanges will be giving out free trials scheduled to end on April 30th, 2003 (it could be extended). To receive data from these exchanges, you'll need to log into our account maintenance to sign up for the free trial. After Dec. 11th, all accounts will be set-up to receive the free trial.

#15     Nov 8, 2002
  6. Sanjuro

Sanjuro

What about QCharts?
    Do they work with SSF now?
    How do the SSF symbols work?

#16     Nov 8, 2002
  7. Something tells me that a guy that makes 1 lot option trades is not arbing SSFs against the underlying...

#17     Nov 8, 2002
  8. can't have a look at SSF action , can't get symbols anywhere! talk about a great start

#18     Nov 8, 2002
  9. lescor

lescor

qcharts says maybe a month away. I downloaded the streaming quote thing from NQLX's site, but can't get any quotes. Do you have to put in a month code with these? Is anyone trading them?

#19     Nov 8, 2002
  10. qdz

qdz

Volume of QQQ front month (DEC.) SSF is merely 390 so far. Liquidity makes easy kill for undercapitalized players.

I, as a small investor, insist I must day-trade stock options rather than futures. Do not whip me to futures, you won't get a dime of my business. instead, help us to get rid of the PDT margin rules on stock options. There is no base for that. Everyone will be benefited.

Thank you.

#20     Nov 8, 2002