Any grey hair daytrader out there?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by daydreaming, Oct 12, 2002.

1. traderxp

traderxp

there is nothing anonymous about this ripping anymore! OH, and Sarasota, it's all true. FYI.

#21     Oct 13, 2002
  2. This thread is very informative. Did not understand a thing. One guy says I am cool, I know what I am talking about, another guy says you are no good dude, you did not teach me how to make money.
    If somebody claims that he is going to teach people how to trade profitably for sure it stinks. If somebody says that he is profitable (if he is) and he he is going to teach somebody how to make money but not guarantees positive result, that is a faire contract. Three years ago I read on some public board, the topic was Momentum Securities, one girl was asking when is she going to start making money (she lost 60-70 K, she claimed so) and the guy from some trading company answered to her something like you have to be persistent, do not loose hope, he also lost in the beginning and now he bought a big house makes a lot of money.
    New trader is always very vulnerable as he does not have experience and dreams about millions. Usually he loses money and gets angry, he blames everybody, his mentor for not telling him secrets, his company for charging him commissions and his fellow traders who happen to make money.
    I have to add that this is a small minority of people who behave this way.

#22     Oct 13, 2002
  3. Keep on typing messages over the week-end no one else can clearly understand must be a nice past time for you people!

Usually people start to have grey hair in their late 30s... Some years of trading experience means at least 3 to 4 years... A team should include at least 3 individuals otherwise it would be a couple just like Bonnie and Clyde...

Do you all qualify?

:D :D :D :D :D

#23     Oct 13, 2002
  4. Wow, with that last post you will probably have people really trying to help you now. That was pure motivation. Just the kind of attitude that a successful team is looking for.

Or not!

#24     Oct 13, 2002
  5. I do qualify.

If the person who traderxp says he is, he never trained under me, never worked for me, but worked for a firm, a competing firm, at Andover.

#25     Oct 13, 2002
  6. CalTrader

CalTrader Guest

Just a piece of advice from an impartial observer: If your public comments are untrue you are just asking to be dragged into court. If this were me and somebody posted these types of remarks on a public forum I would email my attorneys and tell them to fire the cannons.....

Hope the facts are on your side ....

#26     Oct 14, 2002
  7. Unfortunately I would get killed in legal fee's. That's why they're able to get away with it.

#27     Oct 14, 2002