Any grey hair daytrader out there?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by daydreaming, Oct 12, 2002.

1. traderxp

traderxp

By the way, there is a reason why traders looked for help elsewhere in the mornings. It's not because they were overwhelmed. It's because they were not getting the support that they needed. FACT

#11     Oct 12, 2002
  2. traderxp

traderxp

"good luck this month"? I have nothing to lose. Therefore, I have nothing to be threatened by. What are you going to do, take away my trading abilities? I'm already having a very nice month, so I don't think luck needs to be added to the equation.

#12     Oct 12, 2002
  3. Man, you keep harping on the same fact, but still can't provide any shred of evidence. Everybodies training style is different. Personally I like to build independent traders. And again, most seem to have made money, can't believe it was bad training. Still didn't reply, how they could've become trainers, why they still contact me, and why the firm negotiated with us after we were supposedly thrown out. Put the facts together, cause your's don't make sense.

#13     Oct 12, 2002
  4. And at least have the balls to PM me your real name. It'd be fun to continue our chats via e-mail. Maybe you can make me into a better trainer.

#14     Oct 12, 2002

5. PM me.

We're always looking for quality talent.

Be prepared to play show and tell.

#15     Oct 12, 2002
  6. well, I'm glad that the fact that I've found a grey whisker has been completely overlooked.

#16     Oct 12, 2002
  7. I apologize to the board for our bantering at each other, but I don't like when disgruntled people come on here, and state false facts to discredit others. I did answer daydreams question, but unfortunately traderxp decided to take a shot at me, again!! Sorry, again.

#17     Oct 12, 2002
  8. man, then you went and put it in BOLD!

#18     Oct 12, 2002
  9. Actually, if you talked to my traders, I encouraged them to go to other traders. I believe you can expand your trading knowledge, by tapping everyone's brain, not just your trainers. Otherwise you become a robot, and when the trainer isn't there, you get lost.

#19     Oct 12, 2002
  10. Hang in there partner. Jackasses like traderxp are the ones looking bad in these confrontations.

All you really have here in my opinion is one guy who can't trade, and another that can. Why else would traderxp sit behind his little keyboard and rip you anonymously? What a joke. Reminds me of a recent confrontation I had here too.

#20     Oct 12, 2002