Any good trading magazines?

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by Saltynuts, Dec 29, 2019.

1. dozu888

dozu888

which is worse... a non-trader or a terrible-trader.

#11     Dec 29, 2019
    PennySnatch likes this.
  2. speedo

speedo

Trolling activities don't leave much time for that sort of thing doncha know.

#12     Dec 29, 2019
  3. Overnight

Overnight

A non-trader, hands-down. Because if you have no skin in the game, you have ZERO RIGHT TO COMMENT on the plight people who actually trade face.

You think I am a terrible trader, that is fine. But at least my balls are to the wall. I would never claim ANYONE to be a terrible trader if I did not have real money in the market, because I would have no validity. That would be armchair QB stuff.

If you are a terrible trader, like me, then hell yeah, I would be your best friend, because at least you are really trading!

If you are just a non-trader spewing shit? I'd want you out of the discussion, because your input would be invalid, because you never actually traded. For real.

I'd rather speak with losing real traders than winning sim traders.

#13     Dec 29, 2019
    imjohn likes this.
  4. dozu888

dozu888

hm... I don't think it's possible for a sim trader to give the kind of insight I have been giving, on psychology, sentiment, pro boy manipulation, economic background, path of least resistance to financial freedom etc.

#14     Dec 29, 2019
  5. Overnight

Overnight

Really. Take it from a real AND sim trader... Your insights do not serve us well.

So you are admitting you are a non-trader. This validates @destriero insights about you.

*clucks*

#15     Dec 29, 2019
  6. ESgambler

ESgambler

There are other places where you can get tons of trading ideas and what they use on their charts to trade or view the market and if you google it hard enough you will find those websites. That's where I got ideas and improving my trading skills. I read tons of trading magazine before and received no benefits at all. That was just me.

#16     Dec 29, 2019
  7. In general magazines are dying out so do a google search for trading websites.

#17     Dec 29, 2019
  8. ZBZB

ZBZB

9. dozu888

dozu888

magazines, or any 'published' sites for that matter, all tend to 'bloggerize', i.e. writing stuff for the sake of writing stuff..... you get the sense that a lot of times they are just making shit up.

#19     Dec 30, 2019
    jl1575 likes this.
  10. zdreg

zdreg

Who the hell are you going around giving people reality checks?:cool:

#20     Dec 30, 2019