Any good trading conferences outside the US?

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by TradeEMX, May 2, 2019.

1. TradeEMX

TradeEMX

Curious, I've never been to any outside the USA.

2. ETJ

ETJ

Sort of a truncated answer, but tons. Pretty much every money center. Everything from individual investor conferences to quantitative conferences. The annual Options Industry conference is going on in Miami now. Really depends on your budget and what market(s) you want to reach. London, Paris, Amsterdam, and Frankfurt. Asia is fairly hot and they run the gamut of all the trading centers. You would also want to focus on alternative investment conferences. Heres a place to start - https://www.iiconferences.com/.

3. sle

sle

Did Florida secede from the US while I was smoking weed tonight?

d08 and srinir like this.
  4. ETJ

ETJ

54236866_10158298202439867_7642425009335435264_n.jpg

d08 likes this.
  5. TradeEMX

TradeEMX

Thanks for the link! I am trying to reach commodity/equity futures and crypto markets.

6. vin2018

vin2018

I guess there are lots of them. Here is one website where you can check out all upcoming international conferences - https://10times.com/top100/finance

You can filter on the basis of industry and the country.

7. TradeEMX

TradeEMX

Thanks, appreciate it

8. Thanks for this info.

9. Hi! I haven't been to any conferences outside of the US either. But my friend was in France, Greece, and Germany. He was satisfied with both the conference and the program they arranged for all the guests. And I plan to hold a conference this fall, but I have never been in the role of organizer. I will have an assistant who is an expert in this field, so I think that together we will succeed. The conference will be held in London we have already booked a spacious conference hall and hotel rooms for our guests. But we are still in search of good sound equipment. During the search, I found this audio visual equipment supplier. If you know something about this, please share your feedback. We are looking for a reliable company that will not let us down.

Last edited: Jun 15, 2020