Any good trade management apps/software suggestions?

Discussion in 'Automated Trading' started by deimos, Jan 23, 2020.

1. schizo

schizo

Not sure I completely understood, but both SierraChart and MultiChart allow bracket order with predefined stop and profit target. This can be done in dollars or ticks.

#11     Feb 11, 2020
  2. TommyR

TommyR

so much i have given to the elite. i even told the elite that the max of brownian motion is not the same as the average. so the elite say this mean if you dont hedge gamma use take profit you no no same as time time. what has the elite ever done for me. sad. and when i cannot breath where is the elite.

#12     Feb 11, 2020
  3. #13     Feb 12, 2020
    nooby_mcnoob likes this.
  4. mujdey

mujdey

Trade automation is very important as one wrong decision might lead to big loses. In the beginning it was really hard to me to track the evolution of each stock. I was doing it very unprofessionally, but then I took an investing course and was so surprised to find out about the result you can get by incorporating a data management system)) it`s so much easier now to follow the evolution and anticipate trends. But i would suggest to choose the platform that gives you as many insights as possible and for a good price (which will not exceed your earnings).

#14     May 5, 2021