Any good prop firms in NYC that are 100% Jewish?

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by TucoPropTrader, Jun 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eddiefl

Eddiefl

Sir TucoPropTrader,

I think it was your intro into this subject, you should of asked for reputable firms and maybe dropped the jewish thing in there with a little more finesse.

You want reputable, deep pocketed firms that wont rob you.

That sounds better, dont it,??

Now, go ahead find my damm calzone, i ordered that thing 30minutes ago,!!!,, damm.. ..

j/k,

EF

#11     Jun 3, 2009
  2. Sorry guys

Should have been a little more picky in choosing my words

It's just that I have heard some really bad things about some of the prop firms right now and do not want to be with a firm that will shut down the next day and take all my money

As you can tell by my nickname, I don't want to be with a scamster prop firm

Sorry again and would appreciate any recommendations on good and financially healthy prop firms

#12     Jun 3, 2009
  3. So you feel that only prop firms with Jews will shut down the next day and take all your money?

So you feel that only prop firms without Jews will not be a scamster prop?

Why is any race or religion (Jewish, Irish, Asian, Italian) whatsoever relevant whether a firm is a scam or will shut down.

I think you are not doing a good job disguising the fact you are an asshole.

#13     Jun 3, 2009
  4. Eddiefl

Eddiefl

IT looks like you are trying to make amends.

PM me if you want info on a good prop firm, been with them 5+ years,

EF

#14     Jun 3, 2009
  5. Take care of our boy Tony Tuco, set 'em up with The Kosha Nostra in Turnberry!

#15     Jun 3, 2009
  6. Hezbollah securities is hiring. $80k salary and 50% payout.

#16     Jun 3, 2009
  7. As long as I don't get YOU in my firm, I don't care where you go. There is already enough idiots who think their genetic material is somehow better than another's.

And honestly, I feel sorry for anyone you wind up with.

#17     Jun 3, 2009
  8. m22au

m22au

Here's a good starting point:

http://www.google.com.au/search?hl=en&q=kkk+prop+firms

#18     Jun 3, 2009
  9. Magna

Magna Administrator

Hopefully TucoPropTrader trades better than he thinks and writes. Next time he wants to attack a religion he best do it in the Politics & Religion forum. Or better yet, somewhere other than ET.

Magna

#19     Jun 3, 2009
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.