Any good prop firm in or around Philadelphia

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by StkWiz, Sep 14, 2005.

1. Its for his benefit, not yours. I apologize for the confusion that you feel.

#21     Sep 16, 2005
  2. Yes, i'm sure you tried to cut into me for his benefit. It's funny that after your long-winded ego-centric explanation about how you perceive his and our world you tell him to try and get into a training program at a top firm but that he would be better off if he didn't. A contradiction--that's original in this day and age.

You know nothing about this person or any program for that matter, at least from what i can gather. Instead of pompous i prefer the words confident and well-bred. Just so you know.

#22     Sep 16, 2005
  3. Well, for his benefit, I elaborate.

Try to get into a training program, but don't waste much time on it. Its more important that you make a reasonable plan, and do it (trade). You find out quickly if this is the profession you want it to be, and thus, if it isn't, likely give up less in terms of opportunity costs.

Good traders trade. If you trade retail, professional, proprietary, it doesn't matter. So thats your aim. Whatever method works for you is the right one.

#23     Sep 16, 2005
  4. Generic has an office in Cherry Hill. I have been there.

#24     Sep 16, 2005
  5. StkWiz

StkWiz

I really want to thanks each and every one of you for your comments and suggestion. I final found a prop firm that I was looking for and would do fine for now. As for all the other suggestion about the predatory nature of the prop firm I will be on my guards and it not that I am getting into any long term commitment with any of these firms. Will keep you posted of my progress. Thanks once again to all the posters.

#25     Sep 16, 2005