Any good option advisory services

Discussion in 'Options' started by XcessFun, Jan 28, 2007.

1. I tend to agree with the other posters about staying away from paid options shills. There are quite a few of them floating around out there, many more per-capita than other financial markets.

You'd be better off reading all of the free options sites to completely inform yourself:

www.cboe.com

www.oic.com

www.theoptionsinsider.com

www.oicoptions.com

Discussing topics with fellow traders on forums like these (I believe Options Insider is the only other site on that list that has a forum, but I could be wrong) also helps. However, when you start paying people to pick options strategies for you, you walk a precarious road...

#11     Feb 8, 2007
  2. Try RedOption.com

They haven't been doing that great lately and they are more for educational purposes for swimmers. If you are an institutional client i would call Tom Sosnoff.

#12     Feb 11, 2007
  3. Good luck getting through to Tom if you are an average retail guy, which it sounds like this poster is. Stick with the free stuff, my friends....

#13     Feb 13, 2007
  4. I'm an average retail schlubb and Tom has often responded to my general question e-mails which wern't directed to him specifically. Both he and the other co-founders are often working weekends answering e-mail's from all us schlubbs.

#14     Feb 13, 2007
  5. Hell if I know if this place is even legit, but I stumbled on this site recently

http://www.pro-option-profits.com/index.asp

They rate option advisory services, and you can filter by just about anything, and can even simulate past performance based on your capital and % willing to risk with each trade.

I'd be curious if anyone has anything to report on this site.

#15     Feb 13, 2007