Any Good News for Obama Must Be a Conspiracy

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Free Thinker, Oct 8, 2012.

1. then who did it and why.
    conspiricy nuts seem to be shallow thinkers and seldom have tha ability to grasp the difficulty in pulling off a conspiricy. i guess that is understandable because if they had the ability to think through a problem they wouldnt be conspiricy nuts in the first place.

#11     Oct 8, 2012
  2. Mav88

Mav88

With the built in fudge factors, it is easy for economists at BLS to fudge in a direction they might be biased towards. Motivation is that romney has threatened their pay and retirement.

At this point I am wearily willing to chalk it up to fluke, however if the October report just before election day contains the same crap then I am on the conspiracy bandwagon. The odds of 2 in a row right before an election are so small that rationally one has to start admitting conspiracies.

#12     Oct 8, 2012
  3. we would expect no less of you.

#13     Oct 8, 2012
  4. Arnie

Arnie

In statistics, what happended with the UE #'s is called an "outlier".

Or, more correctly, with this administration, an "outliar".

:D

#14     Oct 8, 2012
  5. Mav88

Mav88

really?

Find one 'nutty conspiracy' thread I started or supported. Secondly when the odds are right, then the conspiracy is logical. You pretend conspiracies never happen, or that a conspiracy is a somehow always a flaky idea.I don't expect you to understand that though, you are not a sophisicated thinker.

#15     Oct 8, 2012
  6. wildchild

wildchild

Are you an imbecile?

Lets look at the numbers.

Sept +114,000
    Aug +142,000
    July +181,00

Can someone look at these numbers and tell me how Septembers jobs report was the best news in months?

#16     Oct 8, 2012
  7. The overreaction was funny. The report, if you look at it objectively, continues to show a deceleration in the pace of employment gains, and forecasts a continuing deceleration as well, especially in manufacturing; but even in services, if you're not in health care there's nothing good in that report.
    That paragraph I just wrote is the correct interpretation, and is bad enough without all the huffing & puffing by the right. All they needed to do was point to the actual facts of the report. While these are preliminary estimates all around - something the press should emphasize but doesn't - they are in line with the continuing trend in employment, which has been for a while a slowdown in gains.
    Meantime, here on ET, where allegedly the elite meet, there is, as usual, not one single post that analyzes the report objectively. It's all conspiracy theories like the one Welch belched on CNBC. What an ass.
    As usual.

#17     Oct 8, 2012
  8. lol. you dont have to start them but you have demonstraded that if it concerns obama you tend to go along.

#18     Oct 8, 2012
  9. Lucrum

Lucrum

So Obama IS a lousy president then.
    JUST what I thought.

#19     Oct 8, 2012
  10. Lucrum

Lucrum

[​IMG]

#20     Oct 8, 2012