Any good forex signals service ?

Discussion in 'Forex' started by Goodfray, Oct 25, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Peter35

Peter35

That's true, their performance is very good this month. They sent some laser-sharp signals recently.

#51     May 21, 2006
  2. best place for signal providers is :
    collective2
    here they can't cheat,anyone who didn't joined them,looks very suspicious to me

#52     May 21, 2006
  3. murfy_kl

murfy_kl

Another service that verifies signals providers is www.fx-auto.com
    They have a demo account where you can check the signals sent by many providers. This will help to find out who is showing real results.
    Fxmaster is showing the best performance in Fx-auto demo account recently.
    You can view this account here
    www.fx-auto.tradency.com
    username: guest
    password: guest

#53     May 24, 2006

4. just checked it,so since febr 2006 total pips=181
    :eek: ,how much you charge for these crap signals?

p.s i am not interested even for free

#54     May 24, 2006
  5. Peter35

Peter35

Fxmaster made +1030 pips in May and they had +715 pips in April. It's true that they had some losing months but they never tried to hide their losses. I respect them for being honest. They are also profitable if you look at their performance since November 2003, they made +11,000 pips. I don't know any other signal service with better performance. If you know something better, just tell me about it.

#55     May 28, 2006
  6. www.collective2.com/go/forexmoney

#56     May 28, 2006
  7. other ppl about forexmaster.net (from
    http://www.forexbastards.com/ ,click on forex scams)

Rating: SCAM
    Date of Post: 05/24/06
    Review: Pure robbery. This program is such a joke. At first glance of the charts, it seems as if the signals are picking great tops and bottoms, but watch it real time and you'll see what a scam it really is. You will witness a swing high or low forming and then the reversal kick in, with no signals. 8 bars later, 20 pips into the move, a signal will pop up.... at the peak of the reversal 10 bars back! Then if you chase it and it turns into a poor trade, the arrow just disappears off the chart as if it were never there in the first place. I could go on, but why bother. Just stay away from it.

Rating: SCAM
    Date of Post: 05/23/06
    Review: It's sad being the first one to fall for this scam and write about it, but hey, it's good for you because you won't have to go through what I did. After being trading in the FOREX market for a couple of years, I've seen some really good programs out there, but they haven't offered the flexibility so that I can be off the computer and be profitable, and reading the Forex Master page i was a little skeptical, but shelled out 695.00 dlls anyway to see what this program was all about. Big mistake! So, what do you get by paying that amount of money? a 492kb (red flag) executable JAR file (double red flag) for you to download and "install". More than a dollar per kilobyte, what the..? Well.. I thought that there must be something really good for me in this shitty little file for me to pay that kind of money right? Wrong, the program is seriously flawed, but forex master still swears by it. Ok, so you're backtesting it, the signals look REALLY great... too great... it's either the holy grail of Forex Alert Programs or another REALLY old scam going about the internet for a couple of years. It proved to be the latter, but how does the program report such profitable signals? This scam is actually quite simple. They send you the candlestick data feed, you're watching the market move... and waiting for the damn signal to appear. And guess what! the signal appears, but several candlesticks earlier, which is an easy 4-6 hour delay, and strong market movements usually end before that, you're left in the dust. But the signal is still registered to having appeared right over the candlestick that register anything when you were glued to the computer screen. Don't even bother contacting forex master anyway, and let me tell you this, tweaking the TP% settings or using multiple charts won't help you a bit (in case they tell you that). If they tell you this, they want you to believe that it's actually your fault the program isn't working, because it does... (according to them). You must be really slow to not realize that it isn't your fault it's not working, it just doesn't work, period. This program is a scam all the way, a very hard one to catch since it looks SO nice when you backtest it, and it records every pip it didn't predict. How nice it would be to be looking at a chart and wishing to have predicted a strong movement a couple of hours ago, it's exactly what these guys do! They look at the movements and send signals, hours delayed, and appear on your magical 492kb chart exactly on the right candlestick when the trend changed. Don't buy this program, in fact, almost every program that has an affiliate system is another red flag. It's like they're saying: So what! you got screwed, get your money back by screwing even more people for us! I'm through with this program, don't fall for this one. You can predict better movements yourself, seriously. - Jeremy Stiles

#57     May 28, 2006
  8. Mr. Double, FXMaster.net and ForexMaster.net are two
    different sites. FXMaster is a signal service, which has
    been profitable overall the last few years but with high
    variance and a recent record drawdown. ForexMaster
    sells forex trading software that is not profitable.

Furthermore, ForexBastards.com is itself a scam site.

#58     May 29, 2006
  9. Mr. Double, is that your system? If so, congratulations,
    you're on a roll!

Please start another journal. Your "watch me double my
    money in a month" journal was the most entertaining on
    ET and I miss it.

#59     May 29, 2006
  10. like in that story of a race between a tortoise and a hare ,i decided to stick with 10% a month,thank you for your support

#60     May 30, 2006
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.