Any good forex signals service ?

Discussion in 'Forex' started by Goodfray, Oct 25, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Goodfray

Goodfray

Can anyone recommend a good forex signals site ?
    Any feedback will be appreciated.
    Thanks

2. Peter35

Peter35

I use Fxmaster signals for almost 1 year and half and it works very well for me. They don't claim high false profits like other forex signals. Their average return is 380 pips/month since they started. You can check their past results www.fxmaster.net

Good luck
    :)

3. Santos30

Santos30

Fxmaster is a good signal service. i tested them for a while and the results were very satisfying. Anyway, i'm trying FXCM signals for free now. If it works then i will stick to FXCM signals and save the subscription fees i pay to the signal provider.

4. Here's something potentially far more useful than a single "good forex signals site": a free / non-commercial review of dozens of them:

http://www.fx-review.com/

Enjoy your homework.

5. 4xtrader

4xtrader

I agree with you Late Apex. Fx-review.com is the only internet site specialized in reviewing forex signals services.

The best services i got from their reviews are

forex-mhv.com

fxmaster.net

fx-axis.com

These 3 services are the only who are profitable,easy to follow and show honest results.

6. Santos30

Santos30

I doubt that Forex-MHV is a good system. It doesn't show exact exit points. so your results may differ from what's posted in their site.

7. Santos30

Santos30

Fxmaster claims +1150 pips in November. Can any of their subscribers confirm it?

8. Peter35

Peter35

I can confirm it. They had very good perormance in November after the draw down in October.

9. Are you the same peter from Fxmaster?

10. Truff

Truff

I hope not. Ive been l;ooking at the site for a while and have been impressed. The perfromance has been good(if its real) and it doesn't trade that often. Perfect for me. I would be very dissapointed if the the only good review came from the provider pumping his own product.

#10     Dec 12, 2005
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.