Any good forex brokers?

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by piptrader09, Dec 8, 2009.

1. Hi,
    Im looking for any of good forex brokers. I am a client of WSD global markets and I am satisfied by their support and low spreads..

2. bstay

bstay

curious, why are u looking to change if u satisfied with current broker?

3. perhaps because he has one post and is shilling for them?

4. cstfx

cstfx

why can't the mods turn on the feature that limits a newbie's ability to start threads before a certain post count, like 30 or so posts? You have this for broker ratings, why not for thread starting?

5. +100. And the same for including URLs (said this now like 10-15 times). They have a very high % of shills.

6. l2tradr

l2tradr

Because they want traffic to be high on the site, regardless of quality. See? We're up to 6 posts already. The more traffic, the more one can charge sponsors. Simple.

7. bstay

bstay

so which is the better forum besides ET?

8. l2tradr

l2tradr

I like reading traderslaboratory, some interesting things on there... t2w is alright too as are a few others. ET is the biggest, but you have to read A LOT to get through all the garbage, IMO. It's mostly a flamefest, and even when some people come along with potential, they get chased away from losers like TraderZones.

9. bstay

bstay

yea, ..... i liked ET's format very easy to navigate compared to some other forums. that's why i come back often when i have spare time. yes, really can't get a good discussion going before those guys come in to kill the thread with attacks.

10. bstay

bstay

I'm using GFT Forex with their DealBook360 platform. the spreads are not as competitive but the platform is pretty good. although not as popular as MT4. GFT has Australian subsidiary.

#10     Dec 9, 2009