Any good ETF for cash parking?

Discussion in 'ETFs' started by ggnn2020, Aug 23, 2020.

1. ggnn2020

ggnn2020

The stock market is so high, and I feel it's to pull cash out of it.

murray t turtle likes this.
  2. gkishot

gkishot

Bills or bonds etfs. BSV, BIV.

andrew black likes this.
  3. BMK

BMK

Or a corporate bond ETF

4. %%
    SPY/upro worked well last dec/2019.Dividends can be helpful
    TMF is to wild for me trade again, but nice ytd.
    Sold some 3x tech etfs;
    scaling back in again.Sept tends to be down about 1%/spy/dia/qqq.
    TLT looks ok/never have invested/traded it...………………………………………………………………….

5. SanMiguel

SanMiguel

If it's really to park it then use a money market fund temporarily or t bills.
    Corporate bonds just as dangerous now with the unknown.

6. I don't keep track of bond funds in my trading, but bond funds in my IRA have been better the last year than they were a few years ago, so I suppose a diversification of bond funds might be okay.

7. JSOP

JSOP

This is just the beginning of a rally and you already want to pull your money out? You are going to regret it. This is the time to put money into the stock market and leave it in. If it were me, I would park my money in any stock ETF's. Any ETF's of stocks of businesses that's going to benefit from the economy recuperating once this Covid crap is over is going to make money.

If you really don't want to deal with the stock market, then just park your money in any of the GIC's or savings account. The interest rate is at record low, any lower it's going to go negative so it can only go higher in the future. I wouldn't touch any interest-bearing instruments if I were you.

8. Handle123

Handle123

UCO

9. Sigue!

Sigue!

LOL. That is a sleepy x2 chart.

10. senumouv

senumouv

Fidelity quality factor, Vanguard total international stock and Vanguard Russell 2000 ETF are some good options for long term investment purposes.

#10     Jan 11, 2021