Any good emini sp chat rooms/advisors

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by dddl, Nov 22, 2005.

1. Yeah... although not cheap (Live trading room) ... they are not stingy about giving out information for free... a far cry from the last "advisory" service i subscribed to.
    They have emailed me several links to their to their many online lessons...for free... seperate from their nightly news letter.

Main reason why i like them...... they're customer service isn't the best.... i like that! In other words if you have any questions about a specific CD you got or market question... you pretty much gotta wait till the mkts are closed for them to get back to you. That tells me alot right there. These guys trade!
    THere are other services that are not only ready to talk to you... they will pelt you with hundreds of sales pitches. Not these guys.

ALso they have articles featured in CBOT web site.

#11     Jan 5, 2006
  2. greddy

greddy

I have read their articles and looked at the webinars on the CBOT site. Good information.

They did some radio shows on the Robin Dayne website too.

Not sure what the live trading room is like, but look forward to joining in the near future.

#12     Jan 5, 2006
  3. I have had good results trading with Teresa Appleton. She trades futures, stocks and options.

I think one of the keys to any room/advisor is to find somebody with a similar style to your own, and try not to rely on their calls so much as use them for another experienced pair of eyes.

trade well

#13     Jan 9, 2006
  4. greddy

greddy

I would agree. Trading what fits your style is extremely
    important.

#14     Jan 9, 2006