any good chat rooms in Paltalk & Hotcomm?

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by zxcv1fu, May 22, 2005.

1. On the basis of numbers attending you will absolutely have to go with Woodie's Room.

#41     May 25, 2005
  2. r-in

r-in

Anyone have any input on Tom Alexander's room and his training? Think he follows methods using the Value Area.

#42     May 25, 2005
  3. zxcv1fu

zxcv1fu

I've heard he is a nice guy & has lots of members. But have not heard people making $$$ in his room.

#43     May 25, 2005
  4. zxcv1fu

zxcv1fu

Thanks for providing the information!

The ES trades were based on multi-contract lot system? (e.g. I am in Traders Internation room today, the moderator traded w/ 400 contracts at a time) We need to know how many pt per contract per day to judge properly.

Since you are his loyar subscriber. How much $ can you make per day & based on how many contract each time? How is the bad day like?

I remembered a long term Jerry's room subscriber always said Jerry in Paltalk is the real thing until last year, when he lost $$$ listening to Jerry.

#44     May 25, 2005
  5. Looks like ProfLogic has some cousins out there. Subscribers who do not make money with his calls are 'total idiots' and he himself can make as many as 47 ES pts once in a while. Well, I am all eager to sign up to see this wonder, but before I do this could you possibly tell us why the guy who makes so much money ever bothers to run some chatroom... Other than to save humanity, of course... I guess we must really be very close to the second coming with so many saviors out there...

#45     May 25, 2005
  6. traderob

traderob

Funnily enough I was in that room a few weeks ago and some members pointed out how they were losing. El rick had a breakdown and evicted one guy. I guess anyone who stays learns that you must only mention winners.

#46     May 26, 2005
  7. When I was in LBR's room she was pulling down $30, 000 a month from it. Seems like a pretty good motive to me. If you can trade and talk at the same time why not take the money if its there for the taking?

#47     May 26, 2005
  8. Does Linda bradford chatroom signals worth that $300?

I am not intersted in her talkings, i prefer a chat room
    that no body can speak, no education, no moving Avg
    , no idicators... bullshits. But just the real trader account
    net Profit/Loss shown everyday, regrardless of how large
    He/She trades, i don't care

If someone knows such chatroom, i will pay for your
    subscription also
    Please PM me

#48     May 26, 2005
  9. Dude, the only facts in this business are those that can be verified. Is your guru posting the brokerage copies of his trades? Anyone can post in a chat room whatever they choose, like trading 400 contracts in one of the rooms. Yeah right... I could not care less what those 70 'experts' of yours attest to. Woodie has more of them and where is the money? Post his brokerage statements showing that he made 47 pts in one day and I will admit that I am wrong. Otherwise, you have to try harder with your guru rethoric... Unrealistic trades do not count, I can produce many of those. Ever heard about not getting fills? Oh, I understand, I am not getting fills because I am a 'total moron'... You can sell stuff like that to the gullible, but with me you have to try harder...

#49     May 26, 2005
  10. zxcv1fu

zxcv1fu

He is very fast to kick people out, does not mean he is good. Just means he likes to kick people out more than others. He could explain to the guy that what is the proper way to follow his calls. If you are in his room make sure you have a Paltalk alias that will not trigger the kicking & do not post for fearing to be evicted:) The next most important question here is if you can make $$$ following his calls.

You still have not answered my question based on the per contract per day base how much can u make w/ his calls, or if you make so much money that your are cruising around the world:) I think it is the fair way to gauge how good the moderator is. Please provide this information in your next post. We do not need you to market his chat room. We need you to tell the truth, nothing but the truth. We do not need to waste time/energy to debate in this thread.

Summary/update of this thread: so far no cigar yet.

Thanks for all the posts/information! I still want to know if there is a really good chat room around. Keeps having the good posts coming. State the fact only, no debate please.

#50     May 26, 2005