any good chat rooms in Paltalk & Hotcomm?

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by zxcv1fu, May 22, 2005.

1. qtip

qtip

yes, i do agree with you:)

Good luck and keep us posted on how it goes:)

#21     May 24, 2005
  2. zxcv1fu

zxcv1fu

I will trying my best to share my findings:)

#22     May 24, 2005
  3. simsim

simsim

Try these

www.financialchat.com
    very busy room around 600 active traders, u are kicked out if u create noise during the trading hrs. u can ask questions after trading hrs.

www.daytraders.org
    also another active room with lots of good calls and comments

both are IRC based chatrooms and if u have IRC you can also join them, or download a free irc client from the daytraders.org site

#23     May 24, 2005
  4. zxcv1fu

zxcv1fu

good, keep them coming but please put a comment to filter the rooms.

I will do a summary from time to time. Would be good if we have a chat room ratings going like for brokers.

#24     May 24, 2005
  5. qtip

qtip

That is a great idea.... !

I wonder why no one else has thought about a ratings system for chat rooms like the brokers:)

Or even other vendors like DTI, Traders International, and the other educators out there.

Would be nice.

#25     May 24, 2005
  6. Truff

Truff

That is a great idea. Who do we speak to about that?

#26     May 24, 2005
  7. qtip

qtip

I am guessing one of the moderators can make this happen if enough of us want this feature.

I am just not sure who that might be....

#27     May 24, 2005
  8. froggie

froggie

Guys, I joined this website called www.scalptrades.com few weeks ago and the guy was a phenominal scalp trader. I mean he won every damn single day. Not only he, but even I won:D ..He was making phenominal scalp trades for 10 to 30 cents gains, but eventually he closed the chat room and went to do private account management. I did not like the idea, so I stopped. I wish he restarts the chat room. He was charging only $100 a month. I know this is not very helpful, but this guy was one damn good trader.

#28     May 24, 2005
  9. How long did you stay with them? Would you venture a guess on how much can be made in one month per one emini contract during your stay?

#29     May 24, 2005
  10. qtip

qtip

I was only with them for a month.. they have a couple of strategies they trade but I don't remember if there was a min. contract size. From my memory, I believe they always traded more than 1 contract.

#30     May 24, 2005