any good chat rooms in Paltalk & Hotcomm?

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by zxcv1fu, May 22, 2005.

1. whats the point of these rooms? to listen to somones calls and follow suit?

#11     May 24, 2005
  2. Truff

Truff

From what he says, he makes $. I only trade futures so i haven't fully tested him yet. Only proof is to get free trial and paper trade him i guess. Thats what free trials are for.

#12     May 24, 2005
  3. zxcv1fu

zxcv1fu

Are you making $$$ with his calls? Can you follow his calls easily?

Those are 2 other important criteria.

#13     May 24, 2005
  4. Truff

Truff

I'm just watching him mostly. Have done a few of his calls, not enough to form opinion. he says he makes alot. Need to trade it more to get better idea. Seems to be better in stocks last week or so.

#14     May 24, 2005
  5. qtip

qtip

Hello -

Check out www.ftacademy.com. They have a chat room where they trade the futures live making calls before the setup and taking the trade through the market depth. They don't use Pal Talk or Hotcomm.

Good luck!

#15     May 24, 2005
  6. zxcv1fu

zxcv1fu

qtip: thx, will check out. sounds more professional like Pristine which calls ahead about entry exit & stop. r u making $$$ there?

I can not follow ricardo myself that's why I sent that trader in to check him out for second opinion. One thing he said was a few of the mini trades r impossible. He doubt if Ricardo got the fills.

We r just trying to find the real good chat room, not bias here.

#16     May 24, 2005
  7. qtip

qtip

I don't use them anymore because I have a contracting job on the side that doesn't allow me to trade while working:) When I was there, money was being made. The one thing they make clear is that there must be some accountability on the trader to be able to learn and follow as they make trades and learn through repetition.

good luck!

#17     May 24, 2005
  8. zxcv1fu

zxcv1fu

guess you were not make enough $ for you to trade full time. how many $ can u make w/ that rm?

#18     May 24, 2005
  9. qtip

qtip

It wasn't that I can't make enough, it was more that I was getting tired of being in front of the computer all day:)

They have several systems they trade along with an Auto Trading service.

Not sure how much you can make, but you may want to just give them a call.

#19     May 24, 2005
  10. zxcv1fu

zxcv1fu

OK, thx!

I will not be bored if I am making $$$:)

#20     May 24, 2005