Any good call services out there?

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by dafishman, Jul 21, 2006.

1. Is it true that all services, chat rooms, where people make calls are bad? or is it more like 95% bad, 5% good?

The biggest thing I here from people is, if you can make calls and do so well, just trade it yourself, why would you sell it?

My answer to that is, if you can make calls and not disclose your system, then it is a win-win situation. You can still trade, you can also make extra money by making calls. You don't disclose the system and that's that. I don't see why this is such a bad thing to do and why if you do it people think you're a scammer. The people benefit by you giving them calls, you can also offer a 30-day money back guarantee. If you charge lets say 300 a month and dont make more than that, simply you refund their money. No harm, no foul.

Anyhow, I have been thinking about this and spoke to a few people in regards to this and we all have differing opinions on this matter. I would like to hear about any experience you have had with live call services and reports of any good ones out there.

2. If you don't disclose your system, I would think that you win by

1) Collecting the member fees; and

2) Getting a little more fuel behind your position as your members take the same side of the trade after you're already in (you could always close out to one of your apostles if you don't like the trade).

3. Hey guys,

I think you're referring to front-running. I say buy BTU, and I am already in it, then they buy and we get that extra push. Unless your trading some big amounts, I highly doubt it would change a stocks price that much...I could be wrong..

Anyways, keep em coming!

Thanks