Any Good Broker Recommendations

Discussion in 'Retail Brokers' started by redneckbull, Mar 13, 2008.

1. I have just closed my account at Scottrade.
    Didn't really have a problem with them, always got good executions, but even at $7.00 a pop. Three to four in and outs a week add up quickly. And also I subscribed to QT which I think is an outstanding chart service. But Scottrade is not compatible with them.

So I'm looking for a good broker who's compatible with QT. And has cheaper
    commissions. And won't screw me with
    no activity fees, Security Tokens, and some of these other nightmares I read about on this forum.

I've been looking at RML. They seem to fit the qualifications, but don't really know anyone that's ever used them.

I'm new to the forum, so any feedback on this will be appreciated.

2. IB is the way to go.

The so-called "nightmares" you mention are only very minor issues, which have been grossly exaggerated by competitors of IB or by unsophisticated customers. These minor issues are greatly outweighed by the value IB offers. Give it a try.

3. Aok

Aok

4. GTC

GTC

Among the brokers who offer per-trade pricing like Scottrade, Just2trade and AmeritradeIzone are the better ones.

5. If, by some miracle, you'll ever make a half millions as an under cover IB salesman here, please let me hold it for two years with no interest. Then you come back here tell me it's not a "nightmares".:p