Any FX traders from Brisbane/Gold coast/Sunshine coast, Australia?

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by Grantly, Oct 1, 2019.

1. #41     Sep 14, 2022
  2. Last time I used a timer with SC I just printed it on the chart although I used to love those ones. Re meeting, Sorry, just saw the message.

#42     Oct 11, 2022
  3. jk18248

jk18248

Hey guys,

Brand new here - just seeing if there is a community of forex traders on the Gold Coast that meets up and chats FX trading. I can't find anyone to relate to here so be nice to meet with some like minded people.

I am fairly new to FX trading

#43     Nov 6, 2022
  4. Schultzy

Schultzy

Stock trader here - ASX and US. About 7 years experience technical analysis, mainly VSA. Live in Sunny Coast area and would like to meet if anyone trades similar and is in the area

#44     Jan 14, 2023
  5. Roller_1

Roller_1

Hi All,
    Wondering if anyone is trading Futures here? i'm focusing primairly on Nikkei and ES but during Aus day hours. Would be good to chat if so.
    Cheers

#45     Jan 15, 2023
  6. Roller_1

Roller_1

Hi Zen, wondering if you're still floating around the forum and happy to chat? i'm looking to expand my trading circle to help progress my learning.

#46     Jan 15, 2023
  7. RickM

RickM

I trade Futures in the evenings from a Brisbane Southside location, mostly ES. Been around long enough to know the pitfalls of trading

#47     Jan 28, 2023
  8. Roller_1

Roller_1

Hi Rick,
    What is your style of trading? Do you mind sharing what you base your analysis on?

#48     Jan 28, 2023
  9. RickM

RickM

I trade like a Market Maker. When price moves away from its true value of its asset, traders will attempt to trap those traders by placing trades against that position in hope it will activate those traders stops. Those stops are a free move in favour of the experienced traders and therefore a free move.
    Therefore I look for weakness and trade against it (it may also be a trend trade).
    Cheers

#49     Jan 28, 2023
  10. Roller_1

Roller_1

That sounds interesting. With that type of analysis are you looking for short moves? More of a scalp trade or are these intraday trades lasting a bit longer? I am looking for intraday swings, generally with tighish stops that I get feedback pretty quick if I’m wrong. But then trying to hold on for outsized wins

I am basing my analysis just using price action and Support/resistance areas along with zones were I think supply/demand will come into the market

#50     Jan 30, 2023