Any FX traders from Brisbane/Gold coast/Sunshine coast, Australia?

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by Grantly, Oct 1, 2019.

1. Hey Clay, at Sunnie Coast as well and keen to catch up to chat trading. Been at this a long time now so would be good to chat with other experienced traders.

#31     Feb 11, 2022
  2. MarkGavin

MarkGavin

Hi Steve,
    Local traders are hard to find, a lot of people are scared that people are trying to sell them something I guess. I trade mainly FX. I am close to retiring as a Paramedic. I would love to catchup at a coffee shop or similar and hear a bit about your journey. I live over Mooloolah Valley. We could find somewhere in the middle? its nice to look at the water as well. Let me know what you think?

#32     Feb 11, 2022
  3. Sounds great. I'm at Buderim so not too far from you. Do you want to email me your number and we can make a time and place. Rather put my email here than phone. Its steve.ford@binkmedia.com.au

Talk soon

#33     Feb 12, 2022
  4. Mijeau

Mijeau

Hey Mark - and others?
    I've just found this group & as a novice, I'm very keen to link up & chat to virtually anyone who has the time to give me a leg up & to explore ideas/methods - given I'm ultimately wanting to get into algorithmic FX trading as I ease into retirement...
    I'm in 'Aura' so happy to drive virtually anywhere on the Coast to meet & learn from a pro - that's if there's anyone out there happy to help an 'old dog learn new tricks' ?
    Cheers & TIA,
    - Mike

#34     Apr 6, 2022
  5. MarkGavin

MarkGavin

Hi Mike

Stacker Steve above does some algorithmic trading and might want talk to you? I just Just trade my own system rules, so give him a try. Otherwise I am happy to catchup and help where I can.
    Kind Regards Mark

#35     Apr 7, 2022
  6. Mijeau

Mijeau

Thanks for the heads up Mark !

#36     Apr 8, 2022
  7. Central Gold Coast. Primarily trade HSI futures but also some fx pairs using H4/M15.

#37     Apr 10, 2022
  8. Hey guys,

Curious if there have been any successful catchups in the GC/Brissie area?

Would be nice to talk to people that know what you're on about! haha.

Also,Kiwi,wondering why you specify HSI over any other index? If you don't mind sharing your thoughts.

Cheers,

#38     Aug 5, 2022
  9. Hello,

Hoping theres some guys still interested in sharing forex trading.

I’ve been trading for 5 years. After understanding some direction. I’m keen to chat with someone who automates their trading.

Just to talk trading would be great.

Kind Regards.

#39     Sep 13, 2022
  10. easymon1

easymon1

Does a 'Remora' function exist anymore for use with sierrachart?
    Still using
    delete.jpg

#40     Sep 13, 2022